"This Is You and Me"

"Daddy...Phil...please, please make love to me. I need you."
Dan begged between kisses. He could feel Phil's hands all over him. He was absolutely everywhere.

"I love you Daniel." Phil spoke softly in his ear. Dan wrapped his legs around Phil's and pulled him impossibly closer. "I want to be with you too." He kissed Dan's soft, tanned, cheek before pulling up on to his elbows. "I don't take this lightly; making love to you changes everything."

Dan smiled and reached up to remove Phil's glasses. "I know."

Phil let his body melt into Dan's. It felt so good, so right to be here together.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Phil purred into Dan's ear. He squeezed his hip and cupped the back of his head, kissing all around his ear as he spoke.

"Your room?" Dan arched his back and pushed his hips into Phil's.

"Our room." Phil corrected. He kissed Dan's temple and lifted his body carefully, offering both hands to the flushed boy beneath him.

'Our room.' Phil's words echoed in his head all the way down the corridor, past his new office, beyond the newly-furnished bedroom, and to the archway that held the doors to his Daddy's bedroom, now 'our room.'

Phil immediately opened the door and scooped Dan up in both arms. Dan was too surprised to giggle at the romantic gesture; he wanted to be with Phil so badly that he couldn't believe it was really happening.

Dan leaned up against one of the bedposts as Phil kissed him. It was less of a I'm-physically-aching-for-you kiss and more of a you-need-to-know kind of kiss. It was passionate and full of promises that Phil couldn't articulate into words. It was 'I will take care of you,' and 'this is more than sex.' Dan nodded into his kisses as if to respond, 'me too.'

With one hand in his hair and the other on his belly, Phil massaged Dan lightly. "I'm going to take care of you Baby." Dan noticed that he had dropped 'Boy' completely.

"I know you will Daddy." Dan whispered back. He trusted Phil implicitly. He wasn't the least bit apprehensive knowing that he was with Phil.

"Phil. Please call me Phil."

Dan pressed his lips to Phil's ear, his leg hitched up over his hip. He closed his eyes and in a low voice, he said it.

"Phil."

"Yes Baby. That's it, sounds so nice coming from your lips. I'll always be your daddy, but this? This is you and me."

Dan felt something move through his body just then. It was as if Phil had removed a mask that Dan didn't know could come away. He felt loved and trusted knowing that Phil felt completely naked, completely exposed, though he had not yet removed any actual clothing.

Dan stroked Phil's face as he spoke softly. "You and me," he smiled. "I like it."

"Yeah?" Phil croaked. His ordinarily pristine hair had fallen into his eyes in pieces. His eyes looked all at once young, bright, and full of anticipation.

"Yeah." Dan whispered back, leaning forward to take Phil's bottom lip between his own. He nibbled lightly and sucked gently. Phil moaned and opened his mouth to allow Dan's tongue inside.

They moved together for a long time, in no real hurry. There was a controlled pace that impressed them both. The need was so great, yet so was the desire to recall every single detail later.

Phil finally lay Dan across the bed and started to unbutton his white shirt. He had been thinking all day about the warm, smooth, tanned skin underneath. Phil sighed with relief when he finally had his open palms over Dan's bare chest.