Right Here, Right Now

It had been nearly a month since they made love in Phil's study atop the the shredded agreement.

They were a real couple.

They were partners in every sense of the word. Life was good; no, life was incredible. Phil had forgotten what it was like to feel lonely, and Dan had forgotten what it was like to feel small.

Today Dan was wearing white skinny jeans, a mint-green t-shirt with a scoop neck, and white trainers. He stopped straightening his hair weeks ago after Phil insisted that he looked beautiful with his naturally-curly hair. It was Phil's constant praise that finally convinced him to embrace his curls.

"Wow. You look gorgeous Baby." Phil smiled broadly and dropped the bag of granulated sugar on the granite countertop with a dramatic 'thud.' "Come here."

Dan winked and walked right into Phil's arms. "Thank you Daddy." He blushed over Phil's shoulder. Dan wondered if he would ever get used to his partner's complimentary nature. He was always fussing over Dan in one way or another.

"Let me see you." Phil giggled as Dan turned in a circle, jutting his hips this way and that. "Such a pretty boy. I'm so lucky." He pulled Dan in by the waist and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Daddy, you're so good to me. I'm the lucky one. I love you, you know." Dan showed Phil the dimple that made him weak in the knees.

"Oh Daniel, I do know. If last night was any indication, I know how much you love me." Phil smiled and raised his eyebrows. Dan giggled and poked his flat belly.

They had experimented with toys last night for the first time. Phil revealed a drawer full of phallic toys: vibrators, plugs, silicone tentacles (some smooth, others textured), and a selection of scented lubricant. Dan's eyes had grown wide at the realization that his daddy loved playing with toys as much as he did. "Anything you want Dan. And if you want it but don't see it? We will order it."

They trusted one another implicitly and had absolutely no reservations about experimenting. "There is literally nothing that I won't do with you Phil." Dan insisted that they explore every corner of the world together.

"I'm young, I don't even know what's out there. Show me Daddy." Dan held on to Phil's waist and pressed their chests together. He could feel Phil's body tighten and release.

"I want to do everything with you. We have all the time in the world." He purred into Dan's ear and pat his tight, tanned, bottom.

Dan tugged at the strings of Phil's apron now thinking about their long, erotic night of lovemaking. They both had such healthy appetites; it was an insatiable hunger.

It was Saturday, and Phil had promised his baby a baking lesson. They were making Armenian butter biscuits, Phil's favorite.

"You're going to need an apron Darling." Phil opened a drawer and unfolded a white, cloth apron. It was clean and crisp, and it smelled of pressing starch. Phil had taken to calling Dan pet names such as "Love" and "Darling."

Dan smiled and let Phil tie it at his narrow waist. Phil pulled the loops of the bow and kissed Dan's cheek.

"There you are." Phil smiled and brushed his soft, full lips across the nape of Dan's neck.

"Phillll," Dan blushed. Phil laughed. He loved making Dan feel beautiful.

They were presently creaming the butter and the sugar to create a smooth, dense, dough. Phil watched as Dan scraped the edges of the bowl, gathering the last of the sparkling crystals and working them into the creamy center.