New Ways to Love You

Dan's long fingers were wrapped around Phil's cock, stroking him slowly and thoroughly. He kissed deeply into Phil's mouth and straddled his left thigh. His bare bottom worked against his daddy's hot skin, just begging to have him inside.

"Please fuck me," Dan begged between kisses, "just as I am." His breath was short and ragged.

Phil grunted from the back of his throat. Dan felt so good against him - his hot, tight, body sliding over his own. He looked so beautiful this way with his arched back and long, lithe limbs dangling at his sides. He was so incredibly smooth. His pink cock lay parallel to his taut belly. Phil wanted to suck on him until he came in his mouth.

"Just as you are?" Phil made a disapproving sound as he slipped his hands down the sides of Dan's bare torso. "I happen to know that you are closed and tight, and you know Daddy won't fuck you without preparation." Even his refusal was sexy; Phil's voice had gone even deeper in the bedroom.

Dan whimpered softly and started to squeeze his daddy's broad shoulders. "But I want to it to hurt a bit...wanna feel a little pain."

Phil knew that Dan had many, many, undiscovered kinks. He had eluded to a possible pain kink once before, though it remained unexplored. Phil explained that there was a time and a place for everything.

"I love you Daniel, but I'm not willing to let you tear, and you most certainly would. Your health comes before pleasure, and that is that. If you want a little pain, there are things we can do." Phil grasped his hips then and licked a lovely stripe along his neck, collarbone to earlobe. He gave him a little nip, right behind the ear.

"Mmmm, Daddy, yes please...teach me." Dan rolled his eyes in pleasure and pulled himself closer to Phil. Their bare chests met. "I trust you, and I want to know what it feels like to have pain and pleasure."

"Do you now?" Phil chuckled darkly and held the back of Dan's head in one hand. He kissed him passionately, taking him down to the bed.

"I really-" Dan tugged on Phil's lower lip,"I really do. Please Daddy."

"Christ, you know I can't resist you Daniel." Phil worked his thigh between Dan's bare legs and let his baby grind upward, just a bit. "I need to get some things from our drawer..." Phil knew that Dan could come if he didn't stop rubbing himself over his skin. The friction was delicious.

"Daddy!" Dan cried out as Phil peeled himself away. His poor cock was flushed and rigid against his needy body. He was incredibly wet, and his balls were high and tight with arousal.

"Shhhh," Phil walked across the bedroom to the wardrobe. He unlocked a small black drawer inside that Dan hadn't noticed before. "Daddy has a plan for you." He grinned into the wardrobe, removing four, black, silk ties from the drawer as well as a tiny, black, lacquered box. He tapped on the top and smiled.

"Fuck Daddy," Dan panted, "I need you so badly...it hurts!"

Phil spoke without turning to face him. "Isn't that what you want Baby? A little pain?"

"Oh Christ, that's hot." Dan rolled his eyes at the sound of his lover's deep, authoritative voice. He had missed it.

"Be a good boy and hush yourself, yeah? Let Daddy collect our toys." Phil moved around the room, opening drawers and unzipping pouches. Dan could only watch him. His cock throbbed and leaked into his navel.

Phil came back to him in no hurry. He moved slowly and deliberately, knowing that Dan's curiosity had him at the very edge. Phil heard his lover sigh and then moan into his own shoulder.

"Behave now Sweetheart," Phil lay their toys and tools out where Dan could see them. There were the ties, a small box, a small vial of pink liquid, a curved prostate massager, a clear set of anal beads, a set of cat ears, and a chrome-plated anal plug with a beautiful fur tail attachment. "We will start small, yeah? Let Daddy tease you a bit."