Show Me

Dan was the first to arrive at the restaurant. He couldn't wait to see Phil. Umu was a five-star Japanese restaurant in Mayfair, the kind of place that Dan only ever read about. The atmosphere was lovely; it was cozy, yet open. The decor was primarily white over dark wood with orange accents. The host escorted Dan to a more private table in the back.

"Mr. Lester is one of our preferred guests. This is his favorite table." The man smiled warmly and poured Dan a glass of water. "May I bring you a cocktail? Some wine?

"Thank you, I'll wait for my partner. Water's fine for now." Dan smiled. It was the first time that he had referred to Phil as his partner, and it felt really good, not to mention completely natural.

Dan had chosen a seat on the soft bench, next to an orange pillow. He checked his phone for messages and found none, so he looked over the drink list instead.

Unknown to anyone but himself, Dan was wearing a pair of his new lace panties. He had removed the tag and slipped into the soft, lace, peach-colored panties with the cheeky 'boy' cut. They felt so good against his skin; Dan loved his little secret.

Just as he was about to check the time, Dan heard Phil's voice. The host was walking him back to the table. Phil smiled as soon as he caught sight of his baby. Dan blushed and smiled back. His bright eyes and dimples made Phil feel weak.

"Enjoy your dinner Mr. Lester. Victor will be taking care of you two tonight."

"Thanks Alexander. Good to see you." Phil bypassed the chair opposite Dan and slid in the booth beside him instead. Dan felt his tummy flutter.

"Hello Beautiful." Phil smiled and kissed Dan's cheek. "I missed you so much."

Dan gasped at the feel of Phil's lips against his warm skin. "Hi Daddy. I missed you too, you have no idea."

"You're blushing Daniel," Phil grinned. "Any particular reason?"

Dan felt his cheeks grow even hotter. "I'm just happy to see you. Plus, I may be wearing something new, something pretty." Dan's voice had trailed off. He turned to speak into Phil's collar.

Phil's eyes widened. The panties.

"Oh?" Phil shifted uncomfortably and licked his lips. "And will you model for me at home?" Phil bit his lip and lowered his lids.

"I was hoping you would have an interest, so yes." Dan took his straw between his teeth and nibbled playfully. He could almost hear the breath leaving Phil's lungs. "How was your day Daddy?"

It took Phil a few moments to shift gears. He liked that Dan was bold and unpredictable. "It was great, thank you. We made a lot of big decisions today, and after we order some drinks, I want to share one of them with you."

Phil seemed to be glowing with excitement. Whatever he had to share made him extremely happy. Dan was curious.

"Gin and Tonic?" Phil asked in a near whisper. Dan smiled.

"You know it." His daddy knew him well.

"You know what? I'll have one too." Phil wrapped his arm around Dan's waist and pulled him closer. Already, their dinner felt intimate and romantic. Victor took their drink order and lit the white candle in the center of their table.

"And who is this Mr. Lester? A special guest?" Victor smiled and raised his eyebrows as he placed their cocktails on the table.

"Indeed," Phil raised his glass. "A very special guest. Victor, this is Daniel, and you will be seeing a lot more of him...of us."

Dan raised his glass too. Although Phil had not introduced Dan as his partner or boyfriend, he did indicate that they would be coming in together; he said us.
It felt exhilarating.