Chapter 6

*Hazel*

"Hazel, wake up were here." Hayes whispered in my ear. I smiled and got up and stretched. That was a long trip, I though it was going to be boring but it was fun. "Okay so we're going to have to share rooms it's two beds so two people in each room," Bart said. Nash read the list out loud," Jack & Jack, Cameron & Matt, Carter & Arron, Shawn & Taylor, Haylee & Me, last but not least Hayes & Hazel." I saw a huge smile disappear on Haylee's face, "Hals don't worry Nash won't to anything he's a nice guy, everyone of these guys are sweet and would never try anything okay?" She nodded and stared to have a panic attack. "Everyone help Haylee fainted!"

*Haylee*

The plane ride wasn't so bad! only the bad part is that I had to sit next to Nash. I totally like Nash, he seems nice but I have a hard time trusting guys. It all happened when I was 12...

~Flashback~

"Mom I'm going to the park!" "Okay sweetie just be carful!" The park was 2 minutes away from my house I didn't have to worry about anything. I was sitting on the the swing when someone came from behind me & put this napkin in my mouth so I wouldn't scream, soon I found myself in a deep sleep. When I woke up I was in a room it was dark, I was tried & my hands were tied I remember one of the guys saying what should we do with her. It was the worst day ever, I was petrified I only though this happened in the movies. "Please don't hurt me! Please I'm, begging you.", I yelled at the top of my lungs. "Shut up you worthless child!" They yelled. They came close to me and layed me on a bed, they were about to take my clothes off when bam! "It's the police! Step always from the girl!" My mom came running close to me holding me tight & whispered In my ear,"I'm not going to let anyone hurt you, NOBODY."

~End Of Flashback~

Thinking of this memory haunts me even if it didn't happen I always think it will happen again. When they said we were going to have to share rooms I didn't panic because I knew they were going to put me with Hazel. "Okay so we're going to have to share rooms it's two beds so two people in each room," Bart said. Nash read the list out loud," Jack & Jack, Cameron & Matt, Carter & Arron, Shawn & Taylor, Haylee & Me, last but not least Hayes & Hazel." My smile stared to fade away. Hazel came running to me & said,"Hals don't worry Nash won't to anything he's a nice guy, everyone of these guys are sweet and would never try anything, okay?" I nodded but noticed I was about to have a panic attack, I stared to get these after the incident. Everything stared to get blurry, all I heard before I went down was,"Everyone help Haylee fainted!"

*Nash*

When I called out the names a huge smile appeared on my face, I couldn't believe I was sharing a room with Haylee. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I know I just met her but I had a crush a on her. When they called the names and she heard hers her smile disappeared. Did she not like me? Did I do something to her?, I though to myself. Hazel noticed something was wrong with Haylee & she ran to her and whispered something in Haylee's ear. Haylee stared to panic and I all heard was,"Everyone help Haylee fainted!" I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, everyone shot questions to Hazel. She had pain in her eyes she was mostly scared,"Guys calm down Hazel doesn't know what happened!" I yelled. But in reality I Hazel wasn't telling us something.

*Hazel*

Everyone stared yelling questions I couldn't answer them because they couldn't know what Haylee & I were hiding from them. Nash knew something was wrong I was panicking because I didn't want him to know. Shawn wanted to call 911 but I debated for him not too. We took Haylee to her & Nash's room & laid her on the bed. "Haylee wake up please.", I begged. Everyone looked hurt and petrified, they didn't know what was going to happen next if she was going to live or die. What was sad about these panic attacks is that sometimes you don't wake up from them. The has happened before & we almost lost her, she's a strong girl I know she is, if she survived the last one she can survive this one. I prayed to god to wake Haylee up I can't lose her she's basically the sister I never had. Hayes came next to me and said,"Don't worry beautiful we're here for you. Haylee looks like a strong girl she will make it." I hugged him and stared to cry on him shoulder, between sobs I thanked him. "She's awake!", Nash yelled. "Oh my gosh Haylee! Your okay!" She smiled with tears running down her cheeks and hugged me. All I could think about was how are we going to tell the guys about her past...

It was a long night very long, everyone said goodnight and went to there rooms. "Are you going to be okay? If you want to be in my room I can talk to Nash & Hayes." I asked her. She smiled and answered," It's okay I'll be fine." I nodded and gave her a big hug and said goodnight. When I came in Hayes was in the shower, I laid down on the bed & looked threw twitter while he came out so I could go in. I still had my old twitter user which is @HazelHayesTheFuture12 lol so classic. I tried to change it which surprisingly worked. @HazelGomez: Finally in California! Can't wait to meet you guys tomorrow at Magcon! Goodnight! 😘. Right away I got a lot of favorites and retweetes. When Hayes came out of the shower I couldn't help but stare he had only a towel. "Like what you see?" Hayes asked while smirking. I turned a bright red and responded,"Not really Grier." He winked at me and said,"I know your lying. Plus I also love you twitter user name. "I changed it." His pouted his lip, omg that was hot. "I'm going to go in the shower." He nodded and with that I got In the shower.

*Hayes*

Everyone was glad that Haylee was okay. I loved how Hazel gave me a hug, I'm going to be here for her because she dosen't deserve to suffer & is very sweet. I'm going to admit I have a crush for her but she probably doesn't like me back. When everyone went to there rooms she stayed to talk to Haylee. I decided to go in the shower, all I could this about was Hazel she was the most beautiful girl ever. I felt like she was the one, I've never felt this way about anyone. I have no idea how this popped in my head but I remembered her twitter user @HazelHayesTheFuture12 it's cute. I heard when she came in she probably wanted to shower so I hurried out of the shower. Ugh I forgot to get clothes so I rapped a towel around my waist and went out like that. I saw Hazel staring at me so I said,"Like what you see?" She turned a bright red and responded,"Not really Grier." That was a turn on I liked it when girls called me by my last name I find it attractive. I winked at her and said,"I know you lying, plus I love your twitter user." She said she changed it and I pouted my lip, I really didn't want her to change it. She said she was going in the shower and I nodded. This is going to be the best year with the guys, Haylee & Hazel.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys, yay another chapter! Wow I though I wasn't going to make it to chapter 6 but it turns out I did. So much happened in this chapter well at least you know why Haylee doesn't trust guys sad huh? 😔😪😱😭 Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter, I don't wanna jump right in the story when Hazel & Hayes fall for eachother right away I think I wanna wait a few chapters. Sorry if there are any errors and that it's a short chapter 😫 but there's drama in the next chapters.😉 Vote & Comment! Also who's seen The Fault In Our Stars it's so good/sad! 😭 Also Hazel's character is based on Jackie Evancho😍 look her up! Love you my little munchkins ❤️😘 ~Ana

Twitter: anacrazygirl12

Snapchat: thatcrazygirl9