Chapter 20

Song for this chapter:

Build me up- Kim Taylor

Amnesia-5SOS

Skinny Love-Birdy

*Haylee*

"Nash it's been 20 minutes since Hazel was in the restroom and she hasn't came out," I told Nash. Everyone was almost done eating and was starting to get worried. "Go check on her babe, text me if anything is wrong okay love?" Nash responded I nodded grabbed my purse and phone then went to the restroom.

We were currently in Dallas and it was nice here. I opened the door and saw Hazel lying on the floor unconsciously with blood running down her nose and a huge bruise on her cheek. "Oh my gosh Hazel?! Wake up!! I yelled. She stared to open her eyes,"Wha..What happe...happened?" She asked.

"Shhh don't speak Hazel, I'll call Nash stay with me okay?" I said to her. She nodded and I got my phone and texted Nash.

To Nash 💞- Babe! Hurry come to the girls restroom! Hazel is laying down with blood running down her nose and a bruise on her cheek! Like someone did this to her.

From Nash 💞- On my way just keep her awake.

"Hazel remember they day we met, you tried to do a backflip and failed." I told her as to trying to keep her awake. She just laughed lightly and coughed up blood, that's not a good sign. Then Nash bursted through the door,"Call an ambulance now Haylee!" Nash yelled.

"They said they'll be on there way, I'm going to go tell the guys what happened," I warned Nash. "Here babe take my wallet and pay for the food," I nodded and told as I was to do so. "Hey what happened? Nash just left running to the restroom and where's Hazel?" Asked Shawn.

Then I told everyone what happened and they were petrified mostly Hayes and Shawn were worried. Amy on the other hand looked like she wanted to laugh, that's when I though to myself she's behind all of this. And she's going to pay back what she did, be carful Amy because Haylee is coming for you and it ain't going to be pretty.

*Hazel*

I woke up in a hospital bed with a huge headache and my hole body hurting. I got my phone out and turned the front camera on, I looked at it and saw a huge bruise on my eyes and a few scratches. I threw my phone at the wall and tears soon stared to roll down my cheek. I screamed loudly,"Why?!!!! Why me?!?" I stared to get an anxiety attack.

"Hazel what's wrong sweetie? Breath just breath," said the nurse. I did as what the nurse said,"I just lost it I can't take it anymore. I just can't can you please call my parents at tell them to come down to Texas,Dallas." I told the nurse. She had told me they were on there way and would be here in 3 to 4 hours and she left.

"Maybe I shouldn't be alive, maybe I should just leave you know?" I said to myself. "Hazel hey how are you feeling?" Asked Haylee as she came in. "I'm fine, thanks for helping me you're a the best bestfriend," I told her. She smiled and said,"You're welcome I'll always be here and can I get you anything?" She asked. I told her if she could give me my phone and told her that I didn't want to see anyone that I wanted some time alone. She nodded and left.

Luckily my phone didn't crack, then I saw the nob turn,"Anahi? Sweetie is that you?" Asked my mom. "Mom dad! You guys are here!" My mom ran to me with tears in here eyes my dad as we'll,"We miss you so much! We want you back home sweetie like crazy," she said In between sobs.

"Mom I'm coming home soon I just don't know when," she put the hugest smile on her face. "Okay sweetie we leave tomorrow.," my mom said. They were here for about 4 hours they said they were going to get some rest. It was 4:30 pm and then there was a knock at the door,"Come in," I yelled. It was all the guys and Haylee,"Hazel! How are you?!" Cam yelled.