Chapter 11

*Hayes*

I still couldn't believe Hazel was mine, she's just so beautiful and I'm just me. I heard awwws from fans and ewwws from a couple ones, I'm just scared that they can hurt her with there crewel words because they can get jealous sometimes and get very crazy. After we finished doing our crazy shit it was time for Shawn and Hazel to sing. I asked Shawn if he could let Hazel sing by herself and he agreed,"Okay guys now it time for Hazel to sing," I yelled into the microphone, "Wait don't forget Shawn too babe!" Hazel responded. I melted by the fact that she called me "babe". I told her,"You're going to do a solo is that okay?". She wasn't so sure about it but she agreed at the end. "Okay guys I'm not a fan of 5sos (5 seconds of summer) but I love one of their songs. How about I sing Amnesia?", Hazel asked. Everyone screamed in response. Then her beautiful angel voice stared to roam around the room.

~Hazel Singing~

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted
And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?
When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all

The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone
I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone
And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around

It hurts to know you're happy, yeah, it hurts that you've moved on
It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long

It's like we never happened, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

'Cause I'm not fine at all

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

If today I woke up with you right beside me
Like all of this was just some twisted dream
I'd hold you closer than I ever did before
And you'd never slip away
And you'd never hear me say

I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia
And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape

'Cause I'm not fine at all
*No, I'm really not fine at all
Tell me this is just a dream
'Cause I'm really not fine at all

At this point I saw tears in her beautiful eyes, some fans were sobbing and others were just crying. "Thanks you guys, honestly I don't know what I would do if you guys weren't supporting me. The past days I've been depressed because I've received some horrible news, I really wished I could have waked up with amnesia to forget that ever happened. I love you guys and if you've been in depression just stay strong and remember you can get though it. You guys are all beautiful and worth it just remember that I love every single one of you." Hazel said. At this point the guys and I were crying, she was practically sobbing and the fans were too. She waved to the crowd and left running, I tried to run after her but they guys stopped me and told me she needed time alone.

*Hazel*

Singing that some made me fell better and talking to my fans made me feel better as we'll. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, I didn't know where I was heading but I was hoping none of the guys were following me. Next thing you know I ended up at the park, the weather in North Carolina was perfect. I saw a lonely bench and went to sit on it, then my phone vibrated it was a text.

~Text Messages~

Hayes: Hazel babe are you okay?
Then another text message came in, after that about five text messages came
Hayes: Babe where are you?
Hayes: Call me or text me please
Hayes: I'm worried about you, what's wrong?
Hayes: I love you Hazel <3
Hazel: I need some alone time & I love you too <3

~End Of Text Messages~

I didn't want to text Hayes back so as soon as I said bye I put my phone in my pocket and stared to stare at the stars. "Why do you always have to ruin everything Hazel" I said to myself. As I got up I bumped in to someone who apparently happened to be Nick. "Ah Hazel we meet again.",Nick said smiling showing his huge dimples. I smiled and waved, I wasn't in a mood to socialize right now especially with guys.

"How you been? You never texted me, you seem low everything fine?" He stared shooting questions at me. "I've been good thanks, and you? I'm okay just a little bit upset but I'm fine, thank you for asking." I responded. "That's good to hear Hazel. So we never got to get to know each other properly, tell me about yourself." Nick told me. "We'll I'm 13 from Miami, recently touring with Magcon. "Your very beautiful for a 13 your old Hazel." Nick said. It sounds like he's flirting with me but I have a boyfriend and I'm not planning on loosing him.

"Thank you Nick, now you tell me about yourself. "We'll Hazel I'm 14 and I live here in North Carolina I love to play basketball. That's pretty much it." "Basketball? I love basketball too! May I ask what bring you here this late at your age?" He chuckled and responded,"We'll mom why so many questions?" We both stared laughing "I just like to walk around I live right across the street, my mom and dad don't really care what I do so I'm basically on my own all the time." He continued. I gave the I'm sorry look, then my phone stared ringing. "Excuse me Nick." He smiled and nodded.

~Phone Call With Nash~
Hazel: Hello?
Nash: Oh gosh Hazel thank god that you answered, where are you at? Were so worried about you.
Hazel: Hey I'm fine don't worry I'll be at the hotel in 30 minutes or so.
Nash: Do you want me to pick you up? Where are you?
Hazel: I'm fine don't worry about it, bye.
Nash: Hazel don't hang up whe-
~End Of Phone Call~

"Sorry about that, we'll it was nice meeting you again haha I have to go, I'll text you and well keep in contact." I gave him a hug and we exchanged byes. I waited for a taxi to arrive, good thing I had $20 with me or else I would be walking. Nick is such a sweet and handsome guy how could his parents not care about him. After 5 minutes for waiting for a taxi to come it finally got here and in less then 30 minutes I got to the hotel.

My stomach stared grumbling but I just ignored it, I wasn't in a mood to eat I was just worried what the guys were going to ask me. Most importantly will I have to tell them about my sister dying was the real question.

~Authors Note~
Hi guys another chapter done yas! I still need girlfriends for the other guys so comment of just message me. Vote & Comment! ❤️😘👌 Also I've been reading this fan fiction called "Aisle Five" it's so good I recommend it lol, it's a 5sos one. And Jack & Jack are coming with o2l and Matt Espinosa and I can't go! 😭😭😪😪. Love you my little munchkins ~Ana ❤️