Chapter 34 (last chapter)

Last chapter guys! 😞😱😭😭 can you hear me sobbing ? Hope you enjoy! ❤️😞

-ana ❤️

*Hazel*

"How would you like to be singed to Island Records?" After those words left his mouth I felt numb.

I couldn't speak my mouth was dried,"Ar....are yo...yo..you serious?" I asked stumbling on my words.

"Wow this just happened so fast, sorry I'm trying to keep up," I giggled hoping I didn't make a complete fool out of myself.

"I'm completely honest, you have a day to think about it. Or if you're ready today would be excellent." I though about it maybe I'll change my mind. "I'll be here tomorrow about 5:30 pm?" He nodded and we exchanged byes.

"Thank you so much, I'll be here tomorrow," I shake his hand and soon my mom arrives to pick me up. "How'd it go? What did they say?" My mom stared asking all these questions.

"They asked me if I wanted to be signed to Island Records!" I yelled and she soon stared yelling. "That's great news honey! What did you say?" She asked. I explained to her that he gave me a day to think about it.

"So if you say yes you're going to be gone again?" She sadly said. I nodded,"But I'll always come visit you guys when I have the chance," the caused a huge smile on my moms face.

"How about we have a girls day out?" My mother smirked, and I did the same.

-later that day-

"Woah girls did you but the whole store?" My dad laughed as he helped us with the bags. "We have some exciting new honey," my mother told my father as he smiled.

"They asked Hazel if she wants to be signed to Island Record!" My mother screamed as my dad came to give me a huge hug. "Anahi that's great news!" My dad called me by my middle name but I just ignored it.

"I'm going to go put my stuff away then go I the shower." I smiled and they nodded. After I did what I was going to do I went to bed. Thinking if I should say yes or no...

*Hayes*

"Who you texting Hayes?" Nash wiggled his eyebrows. I put my phone away and simply said,"No one," he completely new I was lying so he let it go. I've wanted to text Hazel but I'm just afraid that she'll ignore me.

"Have you guys heard from Hazel?" I asked everyone hoping the would say so,etching to lighten my sprit up. They nodded there heads no and I just stayed quiet the whole car ride to the airport.

"Hey I heard Hazel might get signed to Island Records, maybe you can write her a letter and wish her luck or something," Nash suggested. I though about it and it didn't sound like a bad idea at all. I nodded and and got a pen and paper out and stared writing to her from everything I like about her to me missing her. After I was done I put the letter in an envelope and gave it to the mail man and it was on it's way to the girl I love.

*Hazel*

I woke up to a whole bunch of good luck tweets on twitter. I looked on the number one trend and it was #goodluckhazel aww my fans are the best. I tweeted something,

@HazelGomez: Thank you so much guys! # 1 trend yay! ❤️ -Hazel x

My parents were still sleeping, it was 9:30 am so I doubt they'd wake up till like 11:00. I went into the restroom and turned on the water so it could get warm, I soon stripped off my clothes and got in the shower.

The warm water hitting my body making me relaxed, it made me feel like I was in another world. After 20 minutes in the shower I got out and tied a towel around my body. I rummaged through my closet to see what to wear.