Chapter 8

*Hazel*

It was an amazing night, I got to perform and kiss Hayes. I felt butterflies in my stomach, he was my first kiss so it was special yet amazing. When we were done playing truth or dare we went back to our rooms so we could get some rest. "U-u-um Hazel?" Hayes asked. I looked up and he continued,"Your an amazing kisser." My cheeks stared to burn with redness,"Um thanks you too." He blushed and smiled ,"Goodnight Hazel Gomez." Hayes said. "Goodnight Hayes Grier." I said. Things couldn't get any better, it I was wrong things got horrible. I couldn't sleep I had a bad dream or something because I woke up sweating. "No no leave me alone!" I yelled throwing punches and kicking. "Hazel, Hazel wake up!" Hayes yelled. I woke up sweating and crying, Hayes came next to me and hugged me. "Are you okay? I heard you screaming." I nodded and hugged Hayes and found myself sobbing on his chest. "Shhh it's okay I'm here I won't let anyone hurt you." Hayes said, then I found myself in a deep sleep in his arms. I knew I was going to be safe with him and these guys.

When I woke up I was in the same bed as Hayes and in his arms. I remembered I had a bad dream and that's why I was here. "GoodMorning Hazel, are you feeling better?" I smiled,"Yes thank you for everything and for last night, your in a incredible and amazing friend." He smiled but it wasn't a real smile it was almost a forced smile. "Thanks you too." That's when I noticed I was faking a smile too, that's also when I knew Hayes probably only as me as a friend and nothing else.

*Hayes*

I woke up with Hazel in my arms, she had a horrible night so it was the best if I layed with her. "GoodMorning Hazel, are you feeling better?" I asked. She smiled, uff that smile I always fall for was shining,"Yes thank you for everything and last night, your an incredible and amazing friend." When she said "friend" my heart broke, I though we could be more than friends. I decided to fake a smile but I think she noticed,"Thanks you too." That's when I saw she also faked a smile, did she like me or did she not? I was confused but I had to find out if we could be more than friends, but how?

"I'm going to go in the shower. Will you be okay?" I asked her. She smiled and nodded, with that I got in the shower. I went in the shower and let the warm water take over, I haven't had a shower this peaceful in days. I mean I shower everyday but I mean so peaceful, you get me right? Anyways I got out of the shower and wrapped a down around my torso and went out to get some clothes. When I came out Hazel was on her phone and she wasn't paying attention so I grabbed my clothes and went back in the restroom. I decided to wear some khaki shorts a plain black V neck and my black vans. "Hayes! Can you hurry because I want to take a shower!" Hazel yelled. I opened the door and responded,"The bathroom is all yours my lady." Did I just really say my lady? I'm so stupid now she'll suspect I like her, ugh Hayes why are you so dumb? She blushed and went in the shower, I was going to hang out with the guys today so I decided to leave her a note telling her I would be gone.

Hey Hazel going to hang out with the
guys right now. Though you should
know text me if you need anything

~Hayes

*Haylee*

I couldn't believe I did 5 minutes with Matt, we didn't do anything we just talked and got to know each other better. At the end he have me a kiss on the cheek and asked of I wanted to hang out with him today, I said sure but I had to text Hazel to tell her.

~Text Messages~ (HA is Hazel & H is Haylee)

H: Hey Hazel just wanted to tell you that I'm going to hang out with Matt today!

HA: I though you didn't trust guys?

H: Um I'm trying to that's why I'm hanging out with him today!