Chapter 21

Songs for this chapter:

Not About Angels by Birdy

Never Say Never by The Fray

Photograph by Ed Sheeran

*Hazel*

"Surprise!" Yelled everyone as I walked into my hotel room. "Aww thanks guys you're so sweet!" I yelled as giving everyone a hug. Amy just walked away and I'm glad she did because I didn't want to hug that thing. "How are you feeling love?" Asked Shawn. I responded,"I'm good thank you for asking,". They guys ordered pizza and wings and we ate. It was 12:40 pm and we had Magcon at 6:00 pm, "Guys I'm going into the shower, I'll be back." I warned the guys.

Everyone was already ready because they, I mean we had to go to rehearsal. I turned the water and let the warm water hit me, it felt amazing. I winced in pain when the water hit my stomach, I remembered what I had done yesterday. I got out and changed into my denim skinny jeans, a blue shirt with squares like the cow girls use them and some cute brown boots. I garbed my hair in a messy bun put a bit of mascara then gloss and got out of the restroom.

"You look beautiful," said Shawn and Hayes at the same time. Amy hit Hayes on the shoulder and told him to shut up. I though I should wear my Jack & Jack case so I did. "Hazel I love you're case," said Jack G. I laughed and responded,"Haha thank," Carter spoke up and said,"Ready guys," everyone replied,"Ready," including me but I wasn't so sure I was ready.

*Amy*

I can't stand Hazel! she had Hayes once and I'm afraid she can have him again. I mean I don't really love or like Hayes, I just want to make Hazel suffer the way Hayes made me suffer. "Amy why did you get jealous when I called Hazel beautiful?" Hayes asked me. "Are you fucken serious maybe because she's not you're girlfriend!" I screamed at Hayes.

"Babe don't get jealous you're the only one I want remember that," Hayes told me. I smiled and planted a kiss on his lips. Prepare for you life of living hell Hazel.

*Hayes*

I still couldn't believe Hazel was in the hospital again, why would anyone hurt her? Amy has been acting weird and had been getting more jealous. I feel like she's hiding something but I don't think so because she's always been an honest annoying but sweet girl. "Hayes I'm going to sleep you can go with the guys," Amy said. I gave her a kiss and I left. As I was walking out I bumped into someone it was Hazel. "Hey Hazel I'm sorry I was daydreaming and wasn't looking where I was going,"

"It's fine Hayes, how are you and umm Amy?" She's asked while bitting her lower lip. Man I wanted to kiss her so bad, I'm missed those beautiful soft lips pressed against mine. "Umm Hayes hello?" Hazel woke me up from daydreaming. "Oh sorry, umm were good. What about you and Shawn?" She bit her lip one more time and responded,"Umm we aren't dating,". What she's not dating him? Yass I could just kiss her right now, I got closer to her and lifted her chin up because she was looking down. (Gets Rated R. Read at you're own level 😉)

"Hazel does you're eye hurt?" She nodded and I ran my finger through her cheek. I looked into her eyes, cupped her cheeks and kissed her with so much passion, Her tongue exploring mine. We were walking to her room she opened the door, almost nocking down a vase. I laid her on the bed and ran my hands through her waist. I kissed her neck and sucked on it but then she let go.

"Hayes this isn't a good idea, you have a girlfriend," I grabbed her by the waist as whispered in her ear,"I love you and I'm trying to break up with Amy," she smiled and we left down to the lobby.

Just in a few days or weeks Hazel will be mine again and I won't let her go this time.

*Hazel*

As we were eating I had received a message, guess who Amy. I was getting tired of her so I excused my self from the table and said I forgot something in my room. There was a restaurant in the hotel so they let me go upstairs. I knocked on Hayes door because that's where Amy was. She opened it and said,"Hello Hazel." She was about to grab me by my shirt until I grabbed her hand and slammed the door behind me. "Listen you bitch, I'm tired and sick or you bullying me and treating me. You think you're the shit or what?" I told her as my hand connected her cheek.

I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the floor, I threw kicks and punches at her, until she took out a pocket knife. "Listen here Hazel, I'm not scared of you. Ill kill you right here right now!" She yelled putting the knife closer to me. We heard the handle turn and she put the knife in my hands as to look like I was trying to hurt her with it. "Hazel? What are you doing with the knife?!" Everyone asked. Then Amy spoke up,"She tried to kill me, look she just came in here and hit me," she fake cried in Hayes chest.

"Take Amy outside I need to talk to Hazel, alone," Hayes said to the rest of the guys and Haylee. "What the fuck are you thinking? Killing Amy isn't going to get you anywhere!" Hayes yelled. "Hayes she...she put the knife in my hand!" I yelled as I was on the verge to breakdown. "Oh now you're going to lie about this? Hazel you're nothing more than worthless and crazy! You need help!" Hayes yelled.

Did he really just say that? "You know what Hayes! I hate you! That little bitch you call "girlfriend" had been trying to kill me! The day they found me on the floor at the restaurant you're girlfriend did that to me! She said if I got close to you she'll hurt me and my family!" I felt an anxiety attack coming so I just took deep breaths and I was calm. He looked shock out of words, then I continued,"I've been receiving hate and text messages from her saying she'll kill me. She has been giving me death threats! Open you're eyes Hayes!"

After 3 minutes of silence he spoke up,"Leave! Leave I don't want you in this tour anymore, you're nothing but crazy and a piece of trash! Amy would never do something like that, I believe Amy I don't believe you." I had tears running down my eyes, I can't believe he doesn't believe me, "Oh before you leave I just wanted to say, I don't love you." I ran out the room and ran to my room. I slammed the door, grabbed my suit case and stared packing. I saw the guys sitting outside the hall waiting and hearing our conversations. I grabbed everything and wrote the guys a note saying I'm leaving.

"To the nearest airport please," I asked the taxi driver. He nodded and drove to the airport. "Thank you," I said and I got off. "A ticket to Miami,Florida please," I asked the attendant. She handed me my ticket it was about 10 minutes till they called my plane,"Flight 231 Miami,Florida now boarding." I got up and walked, there was a few fans so I took some pictures.

I was walking when I stopped and turned around,

"Goodbye Hayes,Haylee and everyone else, I love you Hayes," then I was on my way to Miami, let's hope this was a good choice.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N Hey guys! How was this chapter? I literally cried while writing this chapter lol, Hazel left! I hate making Hayes the bad guys sometimes but it give the story a little spice right? Don't worry Hazel might come back idk you'll have to read and find out! Haha can we please get to 1000 reads by August 6? Thanks love you my little munchkins ~Ana ❤️

Vote✔️

Comment👇

Follow Me I Follow Back💋

Read My Other Story💞

(Sorry if there is any mistakes)