Chapter 13

*Nash*

"So you made up with Hazel huh," I asked Hayes. He looked up and nodded,"Yeah I did and I love her and will never hurt her." Sure I though to myself, he hurt his last girlfriend what makes him think he won't her Hazel.

I still needed help with Haylee, I though I should ask her on a date again. I'll need Hazel's help for this. We were all in my room playing black ops I got up and said, "Hey I'll be right back guys," they nodded and I left. Then I went to Haylee and Hazel's room, I knocked on the room then Hazel responded,"Come in!" I opened the door the jumped on the bed. "Hey Nashty what you up to bestie?" Hazel asked. "I need you're help bestie. With Haylee I want to ask her on a date,"

"You can count on me for anything. Come on let's go shopping!" Hazel yelled while dragging me out the door. "You know how to drive right?" Hazel asked me. I nodded and stared the car, it was about a 30 minute drive till we got to the mall. "Who you texting Hazel?" I asked with curiosity. Then she responded,"Hayes, he's asking where we are at." I nodded and smiled. I'm glad Hayes found someone, I just don't want him to hurt her.

"So what are we going to buy?" I asked Hazel. She rummaged through the rack of clothes that was on a stand,"We'll clothes duh. But you need something fancy, like buy some shorts and polos then buy a nice fancy suit," she said. I nodded and told her I was going to take Haylee out to eat to a fancy restaurant,"Okay but should I text her that I'm taking her out to eat?" I asked nervously. She nodded and I got my phone out:

To Haylee 💕- Hey it's Nash I was wondering would you like to go out today?

From Haylee 💕- Sure what time and how should I dress?

To Haylee 💕- I'll text Hazel to help you get ready

From Haylee 💕- Okay! Thanks, I'll text you later bye!

"Hazel she agreed!" I yelled in Hazel face. She squealed and continued to shop. "Hey I'll be right back I'm going to buy something for Haylee" Hazel told

As we got home the guys were sleeping and Haylee was in the shower, "I'm going to go in the shower, it's 5:00 and the reservations at the restaurant are at 7:00." I whispered and Hazel nodded. Wish me luck on my date with Haylee.....

*Hazel*

When I came in the room Haylee had just got out of the shower and she was doing her make-up, "Hey love, can you help me I don't know what to wear" Haylee asked me. I nodded and showed her the five bags I had with me, two where hers and three were mine. "Aww thanks boo! You didn't have to buy me clothes." I smiled and said,"Hey you got me to live my dreams it's the least I could do." She gave me a hug and went back to doing her make up.

When she was done with her makeup she curled her hair and she ended up wearing a blue strapless dress with flower designs and some hot pink heels. "Zayum bae you look beautiful!" I told her. "Thanks doll face." She responded. "Let me get them digits cutie," I said while winking at her. Then we both bursted out laughing.

I took her a picture for her Instagram page and twitter. "Nash texted me he says he waiting down stairs!" She screamed. We exchanged screams, as I headed down stairs then she made an entrance. When I went down stairs everyone was there except for Hayes huh he must be sleeping still,"Guys may I present Haylee Porter!" Everyone turned there attention to Haylee.

Everyone had there mouth open, "You look beau- beautiful!" Nash spoke up. Then everyone else said the same. She thanked them and Nash asked,"We'll lets go!" Everyone said bye and I have Haylee a hug an whispered a "good luck" in her ear. Let's hope things go we'll...

*Hayes*

"Aye guys I'm going to go and skate bored for a while till Hazel and Nash get back," I told the guys they nodded and I headed out the door. I was skate boarding for a while till I got tired and sat down on the bench. Then this girl was walking and she tripped, I ran over and helped her. "Are you okay? I saw you fell down." I grabbed her hand and helped her up.

"Yes thank you." Then our eyes locked with eachother. "Hayes is that you?" Asked the voice. "Amy?! Wow I haven't see you in such a long time!" I gave her a hug. Amy is my ex girlfriend, we broke up because of Magcon and because she lived in California and it was hard to see eachother. "Same to you Grier! How are the guys?" She asked.

I told her they were good, we talked for a while until she said she had to go home and that she lives here in North Carolina, we exchanged numbers and she left. The guys loved her they treated her so we'll just like they treat Hazel.

I think I like Amy but I love Hazel. I'm in some deep shit

.
.
.
.

(A/N Hey guys it's Ana! We'll here's chapter 13 sorry it's short I'll write more next time. I'm starting a new fan fiction you guys should read it! It's called "Forever & Always" it's a Matt Fan fiction! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Drama in the next one!

Vote

Comment

Follow me I follow back! ❤️😘👌

Love you my little munchkins ~Ana❤️

Guess the lyrics: Yeah, I'm doing it right, yeah

Okay, your mom is talking to you
Saying clean up the basement
While the money's talking to me
That's personification
Paper in my hand til' the day that I'm finished
And yeah a hater's just a fan that is scared to admit it