Chapter 14

*Hazel*

Today's August 9 and you know what that means, it's my birthday! I'm finally 14! Yas!! As I went on twitter I had a lot of birthday wishes from all kinds of fandoms. As I turned on my phone it revealed 1 text message.

From Momma Bear 😘- GoodMorning sweetie happy 14 birthday from me and you're father! We love you be safe!

To Momma Bear 😘- Thanks mom and dad love you both! <3

I noticed Haylee wasn't in bed she's probably eating breakfast, I jumped out of the bed and hopped in the shower. I turned on the water and went in. The warm water running down my body making me get chills, I took a 20 minute shower till I got out. I looked though my suit case till I found an outfit it was a pair of maroon skinny jeans, a plain white blouse with a denim jacket and my white converse.

I dried my hair and did a fishtail braid, used a bit of mascara toped it off with a light pink gloss. I took a quick selfie then posted it on Instagram and twitter with the caption of

@HazelGomez: Ready to start my day! Happy 14th Birthday To Me! ❤️🎊🎉

I grabbed my phone then headed downstairs, I was startled with the guys and Haylee yelling,"Surprise Hazel! Happy birthday!" I had the biggest smile on my face,"Awww thanks guys! You didn't have to." Then one by one they came and gave me a hug and a kiss. First Cam,Nash,Haylee,Carter,Shawn ect.. Last but not least was my babe Hayes. "Happy birthday my beautiful princess, I love you" Hayes said while give me a hug and a kiss. I returned the kiss and hug and told him thanks and I love him too.

I noticed he was acting kind of weird but I didn't worry about it because today was my day. First we ate then we did a video and answered some questions, Mrs.Grier or my "mom" made enchiladas and Haylee baked me a chocolate cake with vanilla cream filling inside, and let me tell you that was the bomb.

After that the guys got me presents, I told them they didn't have to but they were so kind enough to get me something anyways. "Here Hazel open mine first," said Haylee. I tore the baby blue raping paper and it revealed a beautiful neckless that said,"Sisters forever," I gave Haylee a huge hug and thanked her she has done so much for me.

Next it was Taylor, he got me a bandana that said my name on it, I gave him a hug and thanked him as we'll. Shawn gave me a guitar I still couldn't believe it,"I don't know how to play it," I said. Then he responded,"I'll show you," I smiled and thanked him. Cam got me a white iPhone 5c I gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek, and thanked him so much.

Nash got me a new pair of white converse I was so happy because my other ones were in bad conditions. Matt got me a $100 gift card to forever 21 Aaron got me a shirt and a new phone case from his merchandise, Carter got me a hoodie that says "Magcon" from the merchandise and a $50 gift card for iTunes. Jack & Jack both got me a case from there merch and a shirt.

"Now I have cases for everyday thanks guys haha." I said and everyone laughed. Hayes got me some sweat pants that said "Hayes" in the back and a phone case of all the guys in Magcon. I gave eveyone another hug and thanked them.

Everyone cleaned up then we all just laid down on the couch, I activated my phone and went upstairs to put my old phone which was an iPhone 4 away. I looked out the window and something caught my attention. Actually not something someone, it was Hayes. He was with someone but I couldn't really tell who it was all I know is that they were holding hands that's when I knew why he's been acting weird.

All I could think at the time was, He was cheating on me.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dun dun dunnnnn!! Haha cliffhanger, we'll not really but yeah lol. How was this chapter? Guys can we get to 500 reads buy Monday? Please??? And I'll love you forever! ❤️ anyways Vote & Comment! Don't forget to read my other stories, go to my profile and you'll find them 😘 Also drama in the next few chapters so stay tuned!
Love you my little munchkins ~Ana ❤️

Vote ✔️

Comment 👇

Follow Me I Follow Back ✔️