Chapter 12

*Nash*

"What did she say?!" Hayes asked with worried ness in his voice. (Idk if worried ness is a word, is it? Haha anyways back to the story) "She hung up on me, but don't worry she's on her way." I said in response. How could we not notice that Hazel was in depression she's 13 years old, she dosen't need to be in depression. She has a whole life ahead of her. So she can feel better I'll talk to the guys and Haylee so we can make her a surprise party for her birthday, it was August 9 so we had a week to plan it, it was currently August 2. (Hayes is 14 his birthday passed already)

We waited 15 minutes, till she came in the door with a look of pain across her face. She was keeping a secret from us and I was going to get it out of her the hard way or easy way. "Hazel we were so worried! Are you okay? Did anyone hurt you? Where did you go?",Hayes stared shooting questions at Hazel. I gave him a glare and he looked at Hazel and said sorry. "Guys I'm fine. I just needed some alone time you get me?" She told us.

"Hazel I believe you need to tell us something. Why have you been in depression, most importantly why didn't you tell us? We care about you and we don't like seeing you doleful." I spoke up before anyone else could. She said in between sobs,"My.. sis.. sister... died.." Then she completely broke down. Once I heard that I fled my heart shatter into tiny pieces, her baby sister she never got to meet died?

Haylee ran across to give her a hug,"Hazel I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell us? We could have helped you." Then Hazels face went from sad to angry,"I don't want your pitty. I wanted to fight this by myself! Just everyone get out and leave me alone. I said leave!" Hazel screams were the only thing you could hear in the room, I ran across to give Haylee a hug. "Hazel do you want me to sta-" Hayes was about to finish when Hazel cut in "I said I don't want you here now leave!" Now Haylee and Hayes were crying, the other guys were just in shock and in pain as we'll. Everyone left the room as fast as possible, we didn't want Hazel to throw something at us.

"Haylee are you okay?," I asked Haylee. She noodled and just hugged me tighter I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she soon fell asleep. I picked her up and laid her on my bed, then we all went to Cam's and Matt's room, we discussed that we will be staying here till September 3. We all planned to buy things for Hazel's surprise party, we have Magcon tomorrow then we will be staying at my house for the rest of the month. We had a 1 month break so let's hope things go we'll...

*Hazel*

After they left I regretted yelling at them. I just don't know what got into me, I guess there pitty made me mad. But wait it wasn't pitty it was just simply saying sorry for your loss, but I mostly felt bad for yelling at everyone but mostly Haylee and Hayes. After laying down for a while I soon found myself into a deep sleep.

I woke up with a huge headache, I though a shower would work so I got up and headed to the restroom. As I looked in the mirror I though I was going to break it. I had make-up running down my face my hair was in huge nots and my scars were starting to be noticeable. I stripped of my clothes and got into the shower, it was about 30 minutes till I got out. I noticed I had a text message from Nash so I opened it and read it then replied.

~Text Messages~ (She has Nash under Nashty)

Nashty: GoodMorning Hazel, just wanted to know if you want to join us for breakfast?

Me: Yeah I'd love too! What time?

Nashty: Meet us down at the lobby at 10:25.

Me: Okay and sorry about last night. I just lost it I'm very sorry.

Nashty: It's okay but you own Hayes and Haylee a huge apology.

Me: You're right, we'll I'll text you when I'm on my way going to get ready, bye.

Nashty: Bye bestie! Haha c:

~End Of Text Messages~

Aww he called me his bestie, haha Nash is more like a brother to me and best friend too. I scrolled through my suitcase to see what I had, "hmm what to wear, what to wear." Till I found something black skinny jeans with cute flowery crop top and my black high top converse. I did a fishtail braid, put a bit of mascara and lip gloss on, grabbed my phone and purse then headed out the door. Let's hope everything turns out good today...

Buy the time I got down to the lobby everyone was getting down there too. Everyone ran up to me and gave me a hug, I gave Haylee a huge hug and apologized. Thank goodness she accepted it, I noticed that there was someone missing. Hayes. "Umm where's Hayes?" I asked with curiosity. Then Nash spoke up after five minutes.

"Umm Hazel he's umm...- umm. I don't really know?" He said like almost convincing himself. "I want the truth where is he?" I asked angrily almost yelling. Then Nash spoke up,"He couldn't handle you being mad at him so um.. Umm... He went home." I was confused, home? "What do you mean home?" I asked.

Then Nash had told me he went home that he didn't feel to happy because I screamed. Good thing today was our last day here in this hotel before we go to Nash's house and our one month break. I wasn't so happy about the idea of him leaving without telling me. "Umm guys you go ahead and eat without me. I'm going to start packing and going to give Hayes and my parents a call." I explained why I didn't want to go. The seemed sad but said it was fine.

I ran up to my room opened the door and changed into something more comfortable. I still couldn't believe Hayes didn't tell me he left, well I mean I caused this so that's why he didn't tell me. I grabbed my suit case and folded everything neatly, it took maybe like about 20 minutes. After I was done I though I would call my parents to see how they were doing.

~Phone Call~
Mom: Hello?
Hazel: Hi mom, how are you doing?
Mom: Oh my goodness Hazel sweetie! I'm good thanks, how are you?
Hazel: That's good and I'm good too thanks for asking.
Mom: We miss you so much sweetie, You're father and I wish you could come back but you're living you're dreams.
Hazel: I wish that too, especially after a loss of someone we never met.
Mom: Hazel you do know it's not you're fault right?
Hazel: Yeah I know. We'll mom it was nice talking to you I have to go, bye mom I love you tell dad I said hi and I love him too
Mom: Okay honey I will and I love you too! Bye!
~End Of Phone Call~

After I was done talking to my mom I put my phone down to charge then fell asleep.

*Hayes*

"Dude are you sure you want to go home? I mean come on stay we leave tomorrow." Nash said. I was upset and mad that Hazel screamed at me I had to get away, so that's why I called my mom to pick me up at the hotel in like 15 minutes. "Yes Nash I want to Hazel can call or text me but I just need to leave." I responded back. He nodded and seemed upset, not upset that I was leaving but upset for Hazel.

"Hey sweetie!" My mother said as she pulled me into a hug. "Hey mom, thanks for picking me up." She smiled then she said,"So how are you and Hazel? You guys need to talk, you shouldn't have just left even though you'll see her tomorrow or later." "Mom how do you know I'm dating Hazel and she needs to apologize not me." I responded back.

The rest of the car ride we talked about Hazel and stuff, then I realized I should have told her. I was going to call her but I fell asleep.

*Hazel*

"Haz where here already." Haylee woke me up. Then I remembered we were at Nash's house, now to face Hayes. Ugh. "Hello welcome, you must be Hazel. Hayes has said so much about you. I'm Elizabeth but just call me mom if you want." Elizabeth said. I smiled then introduced myself.

Then Nash showed me the guest room where Haylee and I would be staying at. "Nash where Hayes I need to talk to him." I asked Nash. Then he showed me to his room, I mouthed him a thank you then he left. I was debating if I should knock or not, then I did. "Come in!" Hayes responded.

He looked up and ran and picked me, then I told him,"I'm so sorry please forgive me?" He nodded them whispered in my ear,"Of course babe, I love you."

"I love you too Hayes."

(A/N Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so looong. Hope you liked this chapter please vote and comment! ❤️ Also please message me because I need girlfriend for some of the guys, but please can we get to 500 reads & 100 votes ? Love you my little munchkins ~Ana ❤️😘 )