Chapter 18

*Hazel*

"Umm, Hazel, I like you," Shawn said. "Yo-you like me?" I asked stumbling on my words. Shawn nodded and smiled. "Umm I, I don't know what to say back except the fact that I like you too!" Shawn responded,"You do?" I nodded and he came closer and grabbed my face and our lips met.

His soft lips moving with mine, our tongues fighting with eachother,"Hazel you left you- woah am interrupting something," Nash said and Shawn and I moved away from eachother. Both of our faces were burning with redness. "I saw nothing okay? Just don't let Hayes see you, got it?" Shawn and I nodded. Hayes, I still love him but I like Shawn, I think it's the best if Hayes and I take a break.

"Hazel I know it's too soon and all since you got out of a relationship but, will you be my girlfriend?" Shawn asked. I was speechless I didn't know what to say,"I'd like that," I said while giving him a kiss on the lips. "I'm going to go shower okay? When I get out we can tell the guys if you want." I said

"I just want to tell the whole world that I have the most beautiful girlfriend!" I smile and went to the restroom. I turned on the water and let if hit me, it was 20 minutes till I got out. I went in my room and got my clothes I changed into my "Nashty" shirt and my black sweat pants. I didn't have a phone case on my phone so I put the case of all the Magcon guys on my phone and went out the door.

"Hey guys I'm out of the shower," everyone looked up from their phones and smiled. "Umm guys Hazel and I have to tell you something," Shawn said. "I already know by the way, so prepare to be shocked!" Nash yelled.

"Hazel and I are dating," Shawn said. "You're what?" Hayes yelled as he came in the house. Things are just about to get horrible.

*Hayes*

"Amy I'll text you later okay babe, I have to leave. Bye baby" I told Amy. She came up to me and gave me a hug and kiss, I love you Hayes". Amy said she loves me what do I say back? "I love you too," then I left. Did I love Amy? Anyways I was so excited that Hazel was coming home today, I jogged to the house and got my key out.

As I was going inside I heard Shawn say,"Hazel and I are dating,". I burst through the door and yelled,"You're what?" Then everyone turned to my way. Shawn grabbed Hazel by the waist and said,"Hazel and I are dating." I felt a rush of anger go through my body, but I lied I have to be strong.

"That's good news, congrats," I said with a fake smile. Everyone was in shock but they seemed really happy for Shawn. "I'm going upstairs guys," I said. Thy nodded and I headed upstairs with tears forming in my eyes.

*Knock Knock*

I cleared my eyes and said,"Come in," it was Hazel. "Hey Hayes, I haven't talked to you we'll since umm, a long time." I nodded and responded,"Hazel I'm so sorry for what I did I just wasn't thinking, I really want to be with you." She had tears in her eyes and said,"Hayes, I... I think we need a break I like you but I love Shawn and want to give him an opportunity . Maybe in the future we can date. For now friends?"

When she said,"I love Shawn" it broke my heart, she doesn't love me. I didn't want to be friends I wanted her to be mine forever and ever. But I had to be friends if that's the only way I can talk to her,"Friends it is Hazel," I gave her a hug and she left.

I was so glad she wants to be friends, but how can you be friends with someone you love?

*Hazel*

As I walked out of Hayes room I though to myself but how can you be friend with someone you love? It complicated because I love Shawn but then I love Hayes. It was currently 10:30 but I couldn't help but to feel tired.

"Guys I'm going to go to sleep, goodnight" I said. "Haz you need to take you pill before you go to sleep remember," Nash warned me. I huffed in annoyance and got water then ate the pill.

"Babe you want me to lay with you?" Asked Shawn. "No it's fine thanks for offering," I gave him a kiss and hug then went to my room. I opened my text messages and saw I had one from my mom.

From Momma Bear 😍- Hey sweetie how are you? I'm sorry we couldn't go to the hospital we had tickets but they got canceled because of a horrible storm. Anyways how are you feeling?

To Momma Bear😍- I'm good thanks and it's fine mom, I'm feeling good and I just have to take pills and eat a lot. I'll text you later mom I'm about to crash goodnight love you!

From Momma Bear 😍- Okay sweetie goodnight love you too!

I set my phone to charge then went into a deep sleep...

I checked the time on my phone and it was 8:30 am, Haylee was still sleeping. I unplugged the charger since it was at 100%. I noticed I had 2 messages one from an unknown number and another one from another unknown number, huh that's weird.

From unknown- Hey Hazel just wanted to say you're a slut going from Hayes to Shawn, you're a hoe!

From Unknown- Hey slut back off from Hayes he's mine and only mine you got it! You touch him I'll kill you!

I had tears running down my face, now death threats. Why me just why? But the real question was how do they have my number? I cleaned he tears and just ignored it. Then I went on twitter and I had some Magcon fans and my own fans defending me from other Magcon fans. I tweeted

@HazelGomez: Thanks for all the support guys, thank you for defending me I love you all! X

I scrolled through twitter and saw that Hayes tweeted something,

@HayesGrier: How can you be friends with someone you love?

All I could think was that Hayes still loves me.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N) (Hey guys it's Ana! Shawn and Hazel are dating! Yay who ships Shazal? Or who ships Hazel and Hayes? Anyways don't worry Hayes and Hazel will be dating again, but I can't say when 😉 anyways how was this chapter? Can you guys please vote? Thanks ❤️ let's get to 1000 reads by August 6 that's when I go back to school please? Love you my little munchkins! -Ana ❤️

Vote✔️

Comment👇

Follow Me I Follow Back💋

Read My Other Story (Forever & Always, Matt Espinosa)😻