Chapter 7

*Hazel*

I woke up to the sound of Hayes watching tv,"GoodMorning beautiful. How'd you sleep?", Hayes asked. Omg he called me beautiful! "Good & you?"I responded He said good and went back to watching what was ESPN. I grabbed my phone of the counter and saw I had a lot of notifications from twitter & a few text messages from Haylee and my parents. It was 10:30 we didn't have to be ready by 5:00 so we had time to ourselves. @Cameron_isthebabe12 (fake twitter names) I can't wait to meet @HazelGomez she's so beautiful I'm jealous 😭. I decided it would make her day if I tweeted her. @HazelGomez: I can't wait to meet you too! @Cameron_isthebabe12 your as beautiful as I am love you xoxo. She stared going crazy and blowing up my notifications. I decided to txt my mom and then Haylee. To Mom: GoodMorning mom we landed yesterday! Say hi to dad and the baby from me love you xoxo. To Haylee: GoodMorning boo! Just woke up get ready and I'll meet you down at the lobby at 12:00 so we can go walk around a little. From Haylee: GoodMorning boo! Okay love I'll be down in a while! "Hey Hayes I'm going to shower because I'm going to hang out with Haylee today." He looked up smiled and nodded, I don't why I'm getting this feeling when I talk to him, but I think I'm falling for him.

*Nash*

When I woke up Haylee was in the shower, I decided to get some clothes out so when she came out I could get in. I wanted to find out what Haylee was so afraid of, I don't bite so I don't know what's wrong with her. When I finished hanging out with the guys I'm going to talk to Hazel. I clicked on twitter and checked it till Haylee came out of the shower. @Nashgrier: Can't wait to meet you all at Magcon tonight. Get ready for our new friend joining us on tour @HazelGomez. She tweeted back and said, @HazelGomez: @Nashgrier it's going to be the best night ever! I retweeted and by the time I was done Haylee was out of the shower. I smiled at her and said,"I'm going to shower I'll be out I'm a bit." She nodded and smiled. Score she smiled! I took a ten minute shower and got out, I came out with no shirt and I caught Haylee staring at me. She looked up at me and blushed & I did the same. "So what do you and Hazel plan on doing today?", I asked her. "Just walk around a little maybe shop for a while. What about you and the guys?" I told her we were going to look at where we were performing & say hi to some fans. "Sound cool." She said with excitement. It was 11:55 when she said,"We'll I have to go meet Hazel down stairs text us if you guys need us for anything." I smile and nodded, she smiled back. Everyday I keep falling for her more and more.

*Haylee*

It was a rough day for us yesterday they almost lost me. I just can't imagine life without me, especially for Hazel. As I was heading down stairs I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into somebody. All you heard was a loud thump. "Oh my gosh Im so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I looked up and saw Matt, he was cute to be honest. I've never talked to him I've only said hi to him in the plane and car ride but that it. "N-no I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going either." He smiled and said,"We'll I should get going. We should hang someday get to know eachother better. I smiled and nodded. I know I just met him and stuff but I think I'm starting to develop feelings for him & that's not a good thing.

*Hazel*

"Haylee I think we bough way too many things, don't you think?" I asked Haylee. She looked and me nodded and smiled. By the time we were done shopping it was 3:30 I decided to put all the clothes away as Haylee went in the shower. I told her to wear something simple so she wore high wasted shorts and a black top with a vest. She curled her hair and put her black vans on,"Zayum bae you look beautiful!" I told her. "Thanks bae, I try I try." I told her I was going to go in the shower & she nodded. I did my usual washed my body with my Paris body wash, washed my hair & shaved lol. I decided to wear my black skater skirt with a striped crop top and my black toms I bought today. I put on a bit of foundation and mascara, did beach wave on my hair and was finished. It was 4:35 by the time we were done, the guys texted us and told us to meet them down at the lobby. I decided to take a quick selfie and post in on Instagram & twitter @HazelGomez:Can't wait to meet you all, & loving my outfit! Let's just hope things turn out good....

*Hayes*

When Hazel came down the lobby I was speechless, she look absolutely beautiful,
stunning, gorgeous. "Y-y-you look beautiful Hazel!" She smiled and whispered a thank you. I also caught Jack G staring at her, I gave him a death glare and he ignored me. She's mine and no one else's I'm not the jealous type but what's mine is mine. When we got to the arena it was already full, it normally doesn't get this full but it did today. As we were setting everything on stage I caught Hazel staring at me I smiled at her and she blushed, she looked adorable when she blushed.

Finally it was 6:00 and we were all doing a little cheer before we went on stage. We had an order so when they called our names we went on stage, "Give it up for Nash Grier, Matt Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Carter Reynolds, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Hayes Grier & our special guest Hazel Gomez!" Everyone stared cheering and screaming our names but mostly Hazel's, she was new and everyone already liked her. We did some funny things took a few vines till the time that Shawn & Hazel had to sing. "Okay ladies & gentlemen the time you've all been waiting for, give it up for Shawn Mendes and our special guest Hazel Gomez!" Nash yelled in the microphone. As Hazel walked up on the stage I knew she was going to take their breath away.

*Hazel*

I was a bit nervous, actually scratch that off very nervous. I kept asking myself what if I mess up what if they don't like me? I decided I shouldn't panic many fans cheered for me so why wouldn't they like me? Anyways when they said Shawn & Hazel I tried to act cool, surprisingly it worked. Shawn and I decided to do "As Long As You Love Me" by Justin Bieber. It turned out perfect when we were done everyone was cheering and overjoyed. We said our goodbyes and that we would visit soon. We took pictures with a few fans, we did the meet and greet after the show. I was standing with Hayes & Nash. There were so many fans going in and out, until this one particular one caught my eye, "Does she have to be in the picture?" Asked this snotty girl about the same age as me and Hayes. She had brown eyes, the perfect body and was beautiful but such a bitch. Hayes kept staring at her and I was starting to lose my temper. "Yes she does now hurry & don't talk to her like that!" Nash said pissed off. I mouthed him a thank you, he was like a big brother to me.

~After Magcon~

"I had a great time, thank you for letting me be in Magcon with you guys." I told the guys. They smiled and all said "Group Hug!" So we were hugging eachother, I said I couldn't breath and everyone let go except Hayes. He was hugging me with his eyes closes, he noticed everyone let go so he did too. He looked and me and blushed and everyone burst into laughter. Everything was going great until I heard Cameron say,"Let's play truth or dare!". Oh boy let's just hope things don't get overboard.

*Hayes*

When Cameron said "Let's play truth or dare" I saw a worry in everyone's eyes, especially Haylee & Hazel. At the end we all agreed to play yet we weren't so comfortable with it. "Matt truth or dare?" Cam asked Matt. "Umm dare!" Cam though of a good one,"I dare you to do 5 minutes with Haylee in the restroom." When Haylee heard her name a shot of worry went done her, at the end she agreed. Then it was Shawn's turn, "Carter truth or dare?" Carter said dare, they dared him to run around outside in just his underwear while recording a vine. He didn't want to but at the end he did. Then it was my turn,"Hayes truth or dare?" "Umm umm dare!" I said not so sure. Then Nash said a dare that I don't know if I liked it or didn't like it,"I dare you to kiss Hazel." All you heard was "kiss kiss!" I though she didn't want to but she said sure. I was the first one to lean in, I was pretty nervous. Then our lips met it was like heaven, her mouth motion moving to the same motion as me. Our mouths exploring eachother. "Okay that's enough I don't want to be an uncle that soon!" Nash yelled. Hazel and I blushed, that's when I knew I had fallen in love with Hazel.