Chapter 9

*Hazel*

I woke up to the sound of knocking, I checked my phone and it was 1:45 am. "Hayes, Hayes someone is knocking." I whispered to Hayes. He looked at me and got up, he was shirtless I tried not to stare but I couldn't resist he was just perfect. "It's Nash, what would he be doing here at 1 in the morning?" I shrugged and told him to open the door. "Hey Nash, not to be mean or anything but what are you doing here?" He looked at me and back to Hayes then back to me,"I couldn't sleep I'm not tired and plus I need help with something." Hayes & I looked at eachother with confusion then we both said,"What?" Nash ended up telling us he wanted to ask Haylee on a date but he didn't know how, I was the only one who helped Nash with his problem because Hayes didn't really know about this stuff. Even if Haylee and I aren't talking at the moment I wanted to help Nash because he's so sweet. "Okay so your going to ask her in a nice yet simple way. She has a hard time tr-", I almost revealed her secret good thing I didn't finish my sentence. "Um what were you going to say?" Nash asked with suspicion. "Oh nothing I said just ask her nicely and you can take like flowers to her or something." He looked at me and nodded, but I knew he knew we were hiding something. It was about 3:30 am when he left, I got in bed and soon fell asleep.

*Nash*

I knew Hazel was hiding something but what! What was she so afraid, she could trust me and everyone but mostly me because I'm like her big brother. I woke up like about 1:20 pm Haylee wasn't in bed I though she went with Hazel or something. I decided to text Haylee just to make sure.

~Text Messages~
Nash: Hey I didn't see you in bed, where are you?
Haylee:Hi sorry I should of told you I'm with the rest of the guys in Shawn's room
Nash: Oh okay just making sure, is Hazel there?
Haylee: No she's in her room probably, me and her aren't talking.
Nash:Oh may I know why?
Haylee: I canceled on her to hang with Matt & she got really pissed
Nash: Oh I'm sorry I hope you guys fix everything
Haylee: Yeah me too I miss her a lot
Nash: I bet she does too, I'm going to go in the shower I'll be over in 20 minutes
Haylee: Great! I'll tell the guys you're coming over
Nash: Thank beautiful, bye
Haylee: Bye! 😉

~End Of Text Messages~

I quickly jumped out of bed and went in the shower, I took a 5 minute shower and got out. I wore some black pants, a white shirt under my button up shirt that says "Boston" and my black vans. (He's wore that in a photo shoot before with the guys) I grabbed my phone and headed out the door, today should be good. I though today should be the day I ask Haylee. Wish me luck.

*Hazel*

When I woke up Hayes wasn't in bed, he was probably hanging out with the guys. I quickly got in the shower did my usual wash my body and hair, then came out. I looked in my suitcase and picked out my white shirt that says "Selfie" on it some high wasted shorts, my white converse with a brown sweater and my hair in a fishtail braid. I put on a bit of mascara grabbed my purse, phone and went out the door. When I was about to press the elevator I bumped into Hayes,"Hey I'm so sorry I didn't see you there Hazel", Hayes said looking at me from up and down. "It's fine I wasn't paying attention either." I said. "You look beautiful Hazel." Hayes said. I looked at him then to the ground I stared blushing hard. "Thank you Hayes you don't look so bad yourself." He smiled,"Um I was wondering if you um, um wanted to hang out right now? I mean if you have nothing to do." I though it would be a lovely thing to do since it was our last day in California,"Sure I'd love too!" He smiled at me and then we asked for a taxi.

The whole car ride we were talking about Magcon and that out next stop was North Carolina and how he lived there. He didn't have to tell me because I already knew he lived there, stalker status. We both decided to go walk around the outlets for a while then we went to eat. It was about 5:35 pm when we were heading home. "I had so much fun on our date Hazel, we should hang out like this more often." Hayes said smiling. Oh my chesseballs did he say "date" I was trying so hard not to freak out. "Me too and we should." I responded. He was leaning in I didn't know what to do so I leaned in. Our lips met for the second time and it was incredible, our mouths exploring eachother my tongue fighting with his, we kissed passionately for about 5 minutes. "Your a wonderful kisser you know." I smiled at him and responded,"You aren't so bad yourself Grier."

The whole ride was silent not awkward silence but a good silence. As we opened the door to our room everyone was in there and I mean everyone, Nash,Shawn,Matt,Cam,Aaron,Jack G, Jack J, Carter, Taylor, Haylee and Bart. "You guys had us worried! You could have at least texted or called us!" Bart yelled he looked furious. "Yeah I know I'm sorry." Hayes said. "It better not happen again Hayes and Hazel! Got it?!" We both nodded and then Bart left, the rest of the guys were still here. Everyone told us that Bart was worried, and asked about what we did. It was about 10:30 when everyone left we had to leave early in the morning like at 7:30 am so we could catch our flight. I guess everyone had already packed their things while we were gone. Hayes and I packed everything, I ended up telling Haylee sorry for getting mad at something so stupid and she apologized too for canceling on me. It also turns out Nash asked Haylee on a date but they didn't go because they were worried about us. I changed out of my clothes got in the bed and fell asleep today was a long and amazing day.

*Hayes*

All I could think and dream about was the kiss I had with Hazel again. She's a beautiful and amazing girl, I knew I had to make her mine soon before anyone could take her from me. I want her to meet my family when we go to North Carolina I know my parents will love her. After a while off being on twitter I went to bed.

When I woke up it was 6:00 am actually I didn't wake up Hazel woke me up, she was in the shower and I could hear her singing. She sings like and angel, her voice had me melting she sounds so sweet and innocent. I went on twitter until she got out, @HayesGrier: Today was our last day in Cali, thanks for all the support love you guys all. We will come visit soon! I got a lot of retweets and favorites, by the time I was done Hazel had come out of the shower. She was wearing some black sweat pants and a sweater that said "Magcon" some pink and black nikes and her hair in a messy bun, she looked amazing. "You can go in the shower now," She said. I nodded and went in the shower. I came out in five minutes it was now 7:15, Hazel and I grabbed our things and headed out the door. I offered to carry her stuff but she wouldn't let me, "GoodMorning guys!" Hazel squealed, Everyone else responded goodmorning back. when we got to the airport I asked Hazel if she wanted to sit with me but she said she wanted to sit with Haylee and I said it was fine. I ended up sitting with Jack G and he told me something that got me really pissed.

*To Be Continued*

~Authors Note~
Cliffhanger haha what do you think he told him? Comment below, I don't know when I'll be updating I think soon or later lol. Anyways how was your guys weekend? Mine was fun kinda boring. Like, Comment & Vote! I'm thinking of putting more peoples point of views yeah or nah?

Yay summer school is almost over 1 more week and two days woop woop! Then I'll be updating probably everyday depends if the chapters are long or short, sorry that there's mistakes and that it's a short chapter I'll make then next one longer. Love you my little munchkins ~Ana 😘

Twitter: anacrazygirl12

Snapchat: thatcrazygirl9