Chapter 28

*Hazel*

"Goo..goodbye Hayes," I said as I walked back inside. I went to my room and locked myself in there. I screamed so loud that the people next door stared banging on my wall. The only thing you could hear were my sobs, they were extremely loud. I've lost Hayes again, actually he's lost me and I think for good.

"Hazel!! Open this door now!" Yelled a worried Cam. "Go away! I don't want to talk to anyone!" I yelled.

"Please Hazel, I need to talk to you," he said in a blue tone. I cleaned my tears and opened the door, he explored me for a minute then hugged me so tight. As he pulled me into a hug I soon stared sobbing in his chest.

"Aww babe don't cry I hate seeing you like this," he said while kissing my forehead. "Ca..cam I love...love Hayes but he's just, ugh I don't know!" I yelled while crying some more.

"An idiot?" He said while laughing, I giggled a bit and nodded. "Hazel stop crying over a guy, live you're life. To be honest I totally see you and Hayes in the future but right now you're both too small to be dealing with relationship drama," Cam said while helping me up.

Cam was right were too small to even know about love even though I do love him, he can be an idiot and complete jerk sometimes. "You're right Cam, I don't need boys right now," I said while giving him a weak smile.

"That's the Hazel I know, now come on were going to go out to eat," he said while grabbing my hand. "I'll be right down let me just get cleaned up a bit." I said and he smiled then left. I heard someone knock so I ran to the door,

"Hey Nick, come in," I said while showing him the way. "Thank," he said while smiling.

"So what brings you here?" I asked him. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow, if you can," he said while looking down at the floor. I smiled and said,"Sure,"

His face lit up like you were giving a 5 year old candy,"I'll text you tomorrow, bye!" He said while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

We'll that was weird.

*Hayes*

It's been a week since Hazel and I broke up and let me tell you it's been a week of hell. I don't go out as much, nor I do fun stuff. Hazel and I only exchange a few hellos and talk sometimes but not as much.

"Hayes! Hurry it's time for Magcon!" Yelled Nash. I got in the shower and dragged myself out, I changed and grabbed my phone the headed out. "Dude you have to live you're life, Hazel will come around. Just ask her if you guys can be friends," Nash said.

Nash's right Hazel and I can start all over again, try being friends. "Thanks bro," then I went running to her room. I knocked and she opened it,"Hayes?" She asked surprisingly.

I regret coming at this time because there was a boy in her bed,"Sorry, I came at the wro-" she cut me off.

"No it's fine, Nick was just leaving," she said while saying goodbye to Nick.

"Come in, Haylee is in the shower. So what's up?" She asked.

"The sky," I tried making a joke, she giggled. "Umm I wanted to ask you something," I said while scratching my head. "Sure what is it?" She asked while smiling.

"Can we be friends? Like start all over, please Hazel?" I begged her.

She didn't look to sure about it but then said,"Umm sure!" I smiled and came to give her a hug.

"Friends," I whispered in her hair. "Friends," she responded back.

I might be getting Hazel back, little by little.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys it's Ana! Sorry it's a short and crappy chapter but I'll make it up to you guys okay? Also today was the first day of 8th grade and it went pretty we'll 👌❤️ I'm just glad I had a chance to update, even though it's short and crappy but yeah ❤️😘

Stay Beautiful & Stay Strong~Ana ❤️

Vote✔️

Comment👇

Follow Me I Follow Back💋