fourteen

In which there's a rush of feelings.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

"Oh my God, tell me you kissed!"

"You don't even believe in God."

"What, you do?"

"Soyeon, I'm Christian-Catholic," Nora deadpanned.

Mirae laughed at the confused face on Soyeon despite her cheeks being completely blushed.

They were at lunch interrogating Mirae after Soyeon found out she had been out with Jisung-and his friends but Soyeon honestly didn't care about the latters that much-trying to gossip if they had done anything she didn't know yet. Nora was pretending to be interested in the gossip, but in fact she was glad she wasn't the one under questioning.

"Okay, that's awesome but not the case," Soyeon said and looked at Mirae excitedly. "So, did you kiss?"

"Why, of course not! His parents were right in the same car!"

"So?" Nora shrugged. "It's nice to be comfortable in front of the in-laws."

"What in-laws? We're nothing!"

"Dude, you're more than nothing if you cuddle at the backseat of his parents' car when they're also present," Soyeon raised her eyebrow. "Now, tell me, is there anything else we're missing out?"

"Sushi. There's this thing called 'all you can eat' at-"

"About you and Jisung!"

"Oh," she humped and frowned. "There's nothing between him and me."

"Sí, claro," Nora rolled her eyes. "Don't you think we know there's something going on between you and him? Even his friends have noticed it too."

"What, Felix told you while on your date?"

The foreign girl gulped down before nodding, "Well, yeah. I mean, even Felix and Jeongin have started shipping you guys. Like come one, there has to be something romantic going on for them to do that."

"But there isn't!"

Soyeon gasped and smirked, "What if he has a crush on her?"

"He doesn't!" Mirae exclaimed desperately as her friends giggled teasingly. "There's no way, guys. He probably has a crush on someone like, I don't know, Kim Aeri or Kang Siyeon."

"Jisung has never spoken to them other besides group works," Soyeon argued. "And even so, he has never taken them home, unlike with you."

"Well, that's because we're close," she rolled her eyes. "It's no different than Chan oppa and I or Jeongin and I."

"Who's Chan oppa?" Nora asked.

"The hot upperclassmen that graduated last year," Soyeon replied with a dreamy voice. "The only autralian of his year and Felix's friend."

"Oh! He was so hot!"

"Sure, whatever you say," Mirae shrugged.

She had heard many times how handsome and hot and perfect Chan was from different females that had shared class with her during her first year, but Mirae never knew what was so captivating about his friend. Sure, he was quite nice-looking, but to her, Chan only had that innocent look due to his cute mono-eyelids and dimples. He seemed like an older brother to her, that's why she never thought of him with any other mindset.

"Okay, but that's not the thing we're discussing," Soyeon said and stared at Mirae. "In all seriousness, what do you think is going on between you and him?"