nineteen

Really really.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

Saying Han Jisung was nervous was an understatement.

The boy had arrived from school fifteen minutes back and had changed clothes more than he could keep count, all while his mouth couldn't stop rambling. He had basically his whole wardrobe displayed on his bed, as he placed on and off his shirts, trying to choose which shirt was better for him.

"Hyung, just pick the blue one," a bored Jeongin mumbled under the pile of shirts.

The poor boy had made the decision to lie on his friend's bed, thinking it wouldn't take him long to get ready, but as the minutes passed by, shirts were being thrown on top of his body along some jeans and even a shoe, which resulted on Yang Jeongin being buried by Han Jisung's clothes.

With a groan, the younger boy got up as if he was a mummy, and chose a blue shirt he found decent before letting the rest of the clothes fall on the floor. "Here, wear this. I think it looks good."

"Are you sure?" Jisung asked as he took off the black shirt he was wearing.

"Yeah," Jeongin shrugged. "I don't understand what's with the fuss. Do you, hyung?" he turned over, facing the third boy in the room.

Changbin looked upwards and saved his phone on his pocket, brushing his eyes with his fingers in a tired way, "Sorry, what? I stopped paying attention when you became a mummy."

"He doesn't understand why I am worrying about how I look," Jisung explained as he fixed his hair in front of the mirror.

"Oh, it's easy. He likes Mirae and wants to make a good impression to her parents."

"Whaaaaaat?"

"You didn't know?" Jisung asked with a chuckle. "Felix said I was pretty obvious."

"I don't really know much about relationships," Jeongin admitted in a soft voice, which made Changbin let out a soft laugh.

"Ah, cute."

Jisung smiled over his shoulder back but quickly returned to fixing his hair. Nothing he had chosen convinced him enough to go to Mirae's house. He wanted to be perfect, to show the best side of him, because it was what she deserved.

He was so head-over-heels for her. The poor boy had been drooling over the girl for almost a year now, ever since the sophomore trip where he realized how good she looked when wearing a cap with her rounded, delicate glasses.

The whole class had been on a field trip to the touristic parts of the city, which meant they all could wear their usual normal clothes instead of the uniform. That had been the first time where Jisung really noticed how pretty Mirae was.

He had found himself looking at her from time to time, making sure she was around whenever they moved from locations or when they were having lunch, or when they were about to board the bus; he had noticed himself being very conscious about her presence, even if she had barely shared a few glances with him, and he had been puzzled about why he had been behaving that way.

He knew she probably didn't remember any of it, but he surely did remember how beautiful she looked under the sunlight when they had went to an ice-cream shop to recover some energy.

And the day he found out she was going bowling with his friends from JYP Academy, boy was he nervous! Jisung, on that day, tried to be as neutral as he could, but when he was sat next to the girl he was crushing on, his poor heart kept on ponding against his chest in a way that made him wonder if she could hear his heartbeats. And whenever he had to throw the ball, the only thing that kept on rolling on his mind was please don't fall, please don't fall, because his legs felt like complete jelly.