thirty-six

a/n: I know I said there would be no updates until Saturday, but I didn't want to ruin my updating rate. I've kept it since the beggining of this story, so I don't want to break it. Besides I was procrastinating because I didn't want to write a Physics' essay that was due today (Thursday), so... enjoy!

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

In which they're runaways.

•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

I will hold her hand despite the teasing, I can take it all, Jisung had thought as he walked hand-in-hand with Mirae through the hall, far behind Woojin, who had probably already arrived to where the rest were waiting.

Yeah, right.

As they got closer to the practice room where the others decided to settle down, Jisung's breathing became faster as he pictured what everyone would react upon their hand-in-hand arrival. He knew for sure that it wouldn't go unnoticed, and that was exactly what worried him.

He wanted Mirae to feel comfortable around him. But by crossing that room, he knew she would shy away and avoid him for as long as their friends would be staying around. And he didn't want that.

He had had enough with not being brave enough to text or even call after the kiss when they arrived from the field trip, all because Felix, Hyunjin and Seungmin had decided to sleep over at his place-even his parents had known about the sleep-over before he did-and never did they stopped teasing him about his desire to talk to Mirae.

And now that he was with her, he didn't want to be embarrassed by his friends.

"I don't want to go there," she confessed as they walked through the last corner, finding in the distance Woojin's body waiting at the door for them.

"I don't want to either," he nodded, purposely slowing down his pace. "But what can we do?"

"We can run away."

"That's a good idea," he agreed. He secured the grip on her hand, making sure it wouldn't hurt her since it was the left hand the one he was holding, and he watched over his friend before looking back at Mirae, leaning on so no one else would listen. "We can pretend we're going inside, and right when he opens the door, we'll both turn around and run as fast as we can through this same corridor, but instead of turning right like we just did, we'll go to the left."

"Wait, I wasn't serious about it-"

"C'mon, love," he smiled, feeling a rush of excitement hit him as he stared at her pretty but worried face. "It'd be like another adventure. Don't you want to run away from them? They'll tease us endlessly."

He watch as she bit her lip, looking to the sides as she considered the idea. Was it really worth it? Was she willing to do a bit of exercise to save herself from the teasing of her best friend?

But it had been so long since the last time she had seen Chan and Woojin, though...

But everything would be embarrassing for the two of them though... they would ask where they had disappeared to and what they had been doing-she shuddered at the thought of their faces while asking those questions.

Mirae looked at Jisung, nodding her head, "Let's run away."

He smiled back, squeezing her hand with care before looking ahead, observing his friend's behavior. Know he needed to find the correct timing for their runaway, otherwise Woojin could even go after them-but knowing him, Woojin would just let them go. Yet he couldn't count on it after all that had been occurring against his will.