3

"Lena. Lena!" She snapped out because of Jeno who was calling her since a minute ago.

"Oh. I'm so sorry. I'm just caught up with all these projects." She pointed at her table that is barely even empty.

"Really? I know you Lena. You dont complain about how many projects there even are. What's wrong?" He sat at the chair next to her and leaned by her table.

I guess it won't hurt for him to know. But I dont want to.

"Is it Jaemin?" Lena got flustered and looked at Jeno who was obviously serious.

She nodded slowly as she was aware of everybody's feelings.

"Why? You've met him before! Also, you guys seem really close... Unless, he did something wrong."

He did. And that's him.

• Flashback •

"Lena! Come on! We can't miss the bus you know." Jaemin laughed and teased her as she walks slowly towards Jaemin.

"I'm tired. Can't we rest first?" Jaemin stopped walking and looked at Lena.

"Awwww. Come on I'll piggyback ride you." He bent down and let her but she instead walked away and continued.

Jaemin pouted as he ran towards her, and noticed that she was holding her.

"You're so mean." He pouted again and Lena laughed.

"You're so cute." Lena cupped his cheeks with her hands and shook his head.

Jaemin suddenly stopped at his place and held Lena's hands tightly. She was confused.

"What's wrong Jaemin? Is there a problem?" He looked at her meaningfully which made her worried.

"There's nothing." Jaemin held her closet to him and it made Lena's heart beat a thousand times fast.

"I-I dont understand Jaemin..."

A moment of silence spread and Jaemin moved his head closer to her.

He suddenly kissed her.

Lena was clearly shocked about everything.

After a few seconds, they moved away and Lena immediately looked down, fiddling with her fingers that are still intertwined with his.

Lena instead just hugged him and of course, he hugged back.

"I'm sorry Lena."

"No. It's okay."

• End of Flashback •

It's actually not okay.