30

"Lena!" A hug from him made her day even better.

"Jaemin, why do we have to be awake this early?" She groaned. He just chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure it's worth it." He leaned in closer and kissed her fore head before holding her hands and leaving.

"Where are we going?" She mumbled.

"Somewhere you'll really like." He held her closer to him as they wait for the train to come.

They got in the train and sat down on one of the seats.

"Here." Jaemin grabbed a scarf from his backpack and wrapped it around Lena's neck, also covering her mouth.

Jaemin suddenly moved closer and cupped her cheeks. He then moved closer and pecked her lips.

Covered with the scarf, of course.

He then smiled sheepishly after and Lena was litreally a living tomato.

"I love you." He hugged her tightly.

The train continued until they arrived  their location.

"We're here!"

"Busan? Why though?" Lena asked.

"Nothing much. I just want to spend time with you."

"But you don't know Busan that much." Lena said.

"Trust me. I researched." He held out his hand and Lena took it gladly as they walk around Busan.

They ended up in the beach.

"It's so nice here." Lena blurted out.

It was nighttime and no one was around already.

"Especially if no one's around." They continued walking until they got tired and sat down on the sand.

"This is the best day ever." Lena said.

Jaemin nodded and let Lena rest her head on his shoulder.

"I didn't have the chance to tell you something." Lena suddenly said.

"What is it?"

"I love you too." Jaemin suddenly had a smile across his face and hugged her.

"Finally! Yes!" He screamed as Lena asked him to keep quiet.

Jaemin finally calmed down. He looked at her with sincerity in his eyes.

"Thank you, Lena."

"For what?"

"For everything."

He suddenly leaned in and Lena felt his soft lips against hers.

A feeling that she never felt before. A feeling that she wanted to happen before.

She thought about it. A lot of times. A feeling that sends shivers down her spine in a good way.

"I love you. And I will never... ever... let you go again." And it continued.

My mom once said, and she only said that once, that young love is the best kind of love that you could ever experience. The hugs, the smooches, the cuddles.

It's because at this stage, you will find out if it's worth it to have young love or not. Will it be worth it with him or someone else?

I now know why young love is the best. It's the cutest and the sweetest. And it's a lot more when you spent it with the right person.

Fin.