25

"Jaemin? I can't really talk right now." She then continued fixing Renjun's books.

"Just listen. Please." She didn't respond.

"Okay fine, I'll just talk." He sighed and moved towards the back of Lena, leaning against it.

"First of all, I'm sorry. I know I just got into an accident and I only remembered a little. But everytime I'm with you, I actually remember something more. It's like you're a key to my memory box." Jaemin chuckled nervously.

"But then, it came to the point that I remembered something else. Something that made me run away to Busan. Chenle even followed me there. I was devastated. I was confused. I was sorry. But what can I do? I have amnesia." Jaemin sighed.

"You saw it. Jeno got into an accident and he had amnesia... he forgot. And I know I did something bad. Mark hyung told me about it when I asked him. Me and Jeno lied to you. But then, why did you endure us? Why didn't you just confronted us with all the wrongdoings that we did?"

Lena slouched and Jaemin went beside her.

"I confronted the others. Yeah, it's true. Whatever Chenle said to me was true." Lena looked confusedly looked at him.

"You never stopped loving me. You even loved Jeno because of the plan." Lena suddenly cried.

Jaemin immediately cried with her amd brought her into an embrace. Lena hit him continuously at his chest as she shouts out her anger.

"I love you. I really do. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I really am. I still love you."

I was a toy. I was a fool. Why did I even fall in love with two of them? Why?

They thought I was a weakling. They thought I wouldn't get involve. But then, a short-term karma got to them.

Now that I know the truth, I didn't think that I would forgive them.

But I did. People might say that I'm blinded by love. But that's not true.

I'm blinded by the fact that they faced the truth rather than going through it again after losing their memory.

And that's why I love them. That's why...

I love Jaemin.