11

It's been a month.

"Jaemin. Can't you just talk to her?" Jeno told the guy who was literally staring at Lena the whole time they were in class.

"She's mad."

"How would you know that if you don't talk to her?"

"No." Jeno sighs hardly and just focused on his work.

The school bell rang and Lena immediately stood up from her seat. When Jaemin noticed, he got up as well and followed her.

"Lena! Can we talk, please?" Jaemin told Lena. She didn't even look at him.

Why?

Lena finally knew why Jaemin felt weird and it seems like he forgot everything.

And when she said everything, it's everything.

• Flashback •

"Chenle, why is Jaemin like that? He seems really confused. When I visited him in the hospital, he suddenly hugged me and then he asked me why I'm there. He also felt really clingy towards me."

Chenle chuckled and sighed afterwards.

"Maybe he's just sick, that's all." Chenle stated.

Lena just nodded and was about to leave when Chenle suddenly grabbed her wrist.

"Wait!" He signalled her to sit down and she did.

"Fine. I'll tell you why. But please... don't tell anyone, even Jaemin. Promise me." Chenle clasped her hands and showed warmth in his eyes.

Chenle sighed before speaking again.

"Something happened to Jaemin when you were on vacation. He... got into an accident." Lena's expression suddenly darkened.

"He had amnesia, Lena. And he forgot you. Everyone, actually." She felt like crying.

"And Jeno told him everything. But..."

"But what?"

"He changed some details."

What?

• End of Flashback •