27

"He'll be fine. He just overworked his brain. Just make sure that he doesn't think that much and make sure he also eats and drinks properly." The doctor said to Jaemin and Lena.

They bowed and looked back at Jeno, who was resting on a hospital bed.

"Jeno? Are you feeling okay?" Lena asked Jeno. He faintly smiled again.

She got used to it already.

"Hold on. I'll get some food for us." Jaemin tapped Jeno's shoulder and hugged Lena before leaving.

"Lena..."

"No. No, you need to rest. It's okay." Lena held Jeno's hand, which were actually freezing.

"Lena, I'm really sorry."

"Jeno, it's okay. I forgive you but I wont forget. But you know me, I dont hold grudges. And besides, you're still Jeno, my best friend. After Jaemin, of course." They both chuckled and Jeno held her hands tightly.

"How are you and Jaemin doing?" He asked.

"We talked a while ago."

"That's it?" He teasingly said.

"You..." They laughed and stopped when they saw Jaemin standing there.

"Uhm... Hi Jaemin." Jeno looked at Jaemin with a sheepish smile.

"I guess you guys are fine now." They just smiled at Jaemin. Suddenly, he laughed.

"Did you think I was angry?" He laughed some more.

They chuckled nervously and stood up.

"The doctor said that you could go home now so stand up and let's go to our gave restaurant, my treat." He brightly smiled. We cheered and followed him out.

Lena is glad the whole misunderstanding is almost over.