20

"Lena!" A guy suddenly ran to Lena and hugged her.

"Jaemin! I didn't think that you would come though." Lena fiddled with her fingers.

"Well, I never missed anything anyways." They interlocked fingers and walked together.

It's the weekend and they had nothing to do but some thing was always bothering Jaemin.

Jeno likes Lena.

Jaemin loves Lena.

Lena does too.

But he feels bad for Jeno.

And not only that, Lena admitted that she and Jeno were once dating.

Wow. His head must have been hurting by now.

"Jaemin? Are you okay?" Lena caught him zoned out. Jaemin just chuckled and continued eating his ice cream.

"You can tell me if it's okay." Lena replied.

"No. Wait... I... Yeah, it's about Jeno." He decided to tell him.

"Why? What about him?" Lena looked at him with concern.

This is the first time Jaemin has ever talked about him without him being around.

"Jeno still likes you. But to be frank here, we never told him anything. It doesn't make sense." Jaemin scratched his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Somebody must have told him that you were together back then. And just left the detail that were together. I mean, he wasn't like that before. He specifically told me that he wouldn't like you." Jaemin ranted.

Lena was still confused.

"Okay. I'll tell you in one sentence...?" They both laughed and Lena nodded.

"Jeno only liked you because somebody told him he was."

What? Who?