9

"Yesterday was really great. I get to breath properly for once."

"Jaemin. You're late." A name said by Lena's teacher made her really confused.

Jaemin don't usually come to school late. In fact, he's the first one here if that happens.

But why is he late, Lena asked to herself.

He sat beside her and just didn't mind Lena saying hello to him.

"Is he okay? He's not, isn't he..."

As the teacher was discussing, Sera suddenly raised her hand and asked something that made Lena flustered.

"Sir. May I change seats with Lena? I can't really see from here." She said in a kind tone.

"Sera, you have no glasses at all. Maybe you should get that checked. But for now..." Their teacher looked at Lena and she suddenly gulped.

"Are you okay with changing seats?" Lena glanced at Jaemin, who doesn't care at all.

She just nodded and sadly transferred places.

The school bell rang and Lena got left behind... along with Jaemin, who was doing some work.

She stood up and grabbed her things. She wanted to talk to Jaemin. She wanted to clear things out.

As she walks slowly towards Jaemin, a familiar voice suddenly called Lena.

"Hi Lena!" Lena looked back and saw Chenle approaching. He placed his arms around her shoulders and chuckled.

"He's so cute, I tell you."

"Lets eat at the cafeteria." They both nodded and laughed until they got out of the room.

Little did they know that Jaemin was having tears in his eyes already.