19

"Jeno, wake up. You'll be late to school!" She said as she taps his back.

"I dont want to go." He grumbles as he covers himself with his blanket.

Suddenly, a force pulled away his blanket from him.

"Look. If you don't want Mr. Jeon to get angry, then might as well wake up and get ready." He said.

Lena thanked him as they walk out of his house.

"Do we really have to wake him up everyday?" Jaemin said.

"Well, we have to. We have to help him at least." Lena smiled at Jaemin.

They interlocked fingers as they walk to school.

"Guys! Wait a minute!" They looked back and saw Jeno running towards them.

Lena and Jaemin brought him into an embrace. They missed him.

His old self, to be exact.

They walked together to school and Lena immediately noticed stared burrowing into them.

Lena felt a bit bothered but then Jaemin and Jeno interlocked arms with her, making her reassured. But there's one problem.

The stares are caused by them.

"Jeno, you're really happy today. Why?" Jaemin asked while they were waiting for Lena to get out of her class.

"My classmate told me something. But I dont know what to feel though." Jeno scratched his nape.

"What is it?"

"I.... actually like Lena..." Jeno looked down again.

"Oh... well... I..." Jaemin didn't know what to say.

Well, who could he blame?

They never told Jeno everything yet.