26

"Jeno." Lena saw Jeno sitting on one of the chairs.

Jeno looked back and smiled at her.

"Lena. Sit down." Lena grabbed a chair and dragged it near the table where he is sitting.

Jeno faintly smiled and laid his head down on the table, with his folded arms on it.

Lena just watched him rest. Suddenly, she heard whimpering. She caressed the back of Jeno's head as he cries.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I... sorry." He mumbled whilst crying.

Lena lifted up his head and held out a handkerchief. She then proceeded to wipe it out for him.

Yeah, Lena is just that caring for Jeno. And the others too.

"It's okay. I forgive you." Suddenly, Jeno grabbed her hand and placed it down slowly.

"No, Lena. You shouldn't forgive me. I'm the one who gave you more pain. You considered me your beat friend. A reliable person. A trustworthy guy. But all I did to you was hurt you."

"No. I forgive you." Jeno shook his head continuously.

He stood up in frustration.

"You love him. I noticed that. You loved Jaemin. He loved you. But I was just a jerk and tried to destroy you two. I was alone and I was jealous. I wanted attention. Because of me, you fought. Because of me, you left. Because of me, you were broken." He bawled out.

He then slightly banged his head on the windows. Lena had tears in her eyes too. She can't help it. She doesn't want him to be hurt.

She already cried a while ago.

Lena turned him around by his shoulders and hugged him.

"I'm really sorry." Jeno mumbled one last time until Lena suddenly felt weight against her.

"Jeno? Jeno?! Help!!!" Jeno fainted.

"Lena? Oh no... Jeno..." Jaemin ran towards them and helped Lena to bring Jeno to the hospital.

Jeno...