29

"Lena!" A voice called her out.

Okay, she got used to it already.

"Jisung? What's wrong?" Jisung caught up with her and was trying to catch his breath.

"Well... can you go with me for a while?" Jisung asked Lena.

Lena chuckled first but she agreed.

"Where are we going, Jisung?"

"I can't really tell you. You might run away." Jisung said to Lena.

"Okay..."

Suddenly, they ended up in the gym where they always hang out.

"Lena's here!" She saw Haechan cheering.

Lena then got confused on why she was wanted here.

Jaemin made his way to Lena and hugged her.

"We wanted you to eat with us." He genuinely smiled. She just nodded and sat between Jaemin and Renjun.

"Here Lena." Mark gave her a lunchbox (yk like the one where you shake it and stuff) and Jaemin offered to shake it for her.

Because actually got injured by her left wrist.

"How's your wrist?" Mark asked whilst eating.

"It's healing but the doctor said that it will take some time." They nodded.

"Lena..." Jisung called out. Lena looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah?"

"We're really sorry about everything." Haechan said.

"We're sorry we considered everything as a joke. It wasn't our intention for this to go out of hand." Mark followed.

"No. It's okay. It happened already. And you should just say sorry to Jaemin and Jeno instead. But don't worry, I wont hold grudges against you guys."

Suddenly, they all stood up and hugged Lena in a hug she remember from when they came back here. She bursted into tears and so did the younger members.

They all loosened the hug and laughed at each other when they were seen crying.

"Guys, I love you. This group is awesome." Haechan said.

She's really thankful for them.

So cute.