8

"Chenle, can you at least tell me where you're leading me into?"

"Nope. It's a surprise."

"Or at least promise me that you would answer my hospital bills if ever I fall off the stairs." They both laughed.

After a few minutes, Chenle has stopped Lena.

"We're here!" Chenle said.

"Can you remove your hands now?" He chuckled.

"Okay. Okay." And he removed them.

Lena opened her eyes and saw that she's on the rooftop, a place that she never really go to.

"Why are we here?" Lena asked Chenle, who invited her to sit down on the bench.

"Well, I assume that you're pretty occupied so I brought you here! A breath of fresh air." Lena laughed at his cute statement.

"I don't really need to though." Lena looked down at her fiddling fingers.

Suddenly, Chenle grabbed her hands and warmed it with his.

"Yes. Yes you do. Now look up." Lena chuckled and looked up.

The stars were especially bright today. There were many too. It's pretty, Lena thought.

"Isn't the night skies so pretty? I guess you agree, right?" Chenle smiled at her, which made her smile back.

"I can't deny. Chenle is the cutest. And the kindest as well."

Suddenly, a yell rang through both their ears.

"What's that?" Lena asked, really concerned.

"It's probably some drunk guys playing around. Let's just go home." They both stood up and walked home.