5

"Lena? What are you doing here? A Lena cannot be found in a library." Jeno teased her while whispering.

Lena didn't even bother listening. She was... preoccupied.

Jeno noticed and sat down on a chair in front of her. Then suddenly, he grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on it.

He gave it back to her.

Let's go to the park.

Then, they both nodded to each other and left the library.

"Dude, you've been like that for the whole day now. Even Jaemin is worried. Tell me. What's wrong?"

Lena sighed and took out her camera for photography. She positioned her camera but then Jeno immediately pulled it down, making her sigh even louder.

"Jeno, it's nothing for you to worry about. And if you're wondering, it's not about Jaemin." She mumbled but Jeno heard it all.

"I know what that look looks like Lena. Don't fool me. You might be Jaemin's but you're still my best friend."

That sentence made Lena feel more uneasy than she would usually feel.

"Jaemin's? We're not even together. We're just friends."

"Lena, you and Jaemin are so unreadable. You guys always say the same thing but you do know the truth."

I dont.

He never considered me as his. And I never did as well.

It's mutual, I guess? Or is it?