17

"Jaemin... that's not true." Lena said.

"What is true anyways, Lena?" Jaemin said back.

Lena got taken aback as she felt choked up at the situation.

"You lied to me. You took advantage of me having amnesia."

Lena tried to hold his hands but he moved away.

Why is she doing this?

"You don't know how I feel right now, Lena. Why... Why did you do that?" Jaemin is now crying.

"It hurts. My head hurts. It hurts, Lena." And now, Lena is crying too.

"J-Jaemin... I didn't know that you had amnesia. Please don't blame Jeno as well. It was my decision. To leave. And to... break up." Lena explained.

Jaemin looked up at her.

"I dont understand. Everything is mixed up. Everything. Help me please." Jaemin suddenly bawled his eyes out and Lena immediately hugged him.

"Lena... I love you." He cupped her cheeks by his hands.

"Please don't leave ever again." Lena nodded.

"What about the others?" Lena thought in her head.

Jaemin suddenly loosened his hug and looked behind Lena. Jeno appeared.

"Jeno..." Jaemin said in a serious tone.

"Jaemin... I'm sorry. It's my fault. It's not Lena's fault. She's out of this." Jeno explained.

Jaemin sighed.

"You have known me for so long. You know I just accept the fact... but that doesn't mean I forgive you." Jeno then approached Jaemin and bro-hugged him.

"Thank you Jaemin." He then smiled.

Finally.

Jeno then excused himself and walked away.

"Lena, do you wa----"

BEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP

No. Not again.