22

"Why would you do that? You know that me and Lena are together." Jaemin said to Haechan.

"W-what... hyung, you told me... that..." Jeno whispered to Mark. He just shrugged and looked at Jaemin worried.

"I'm going." As Jaemin was about to leave, Haechan was fast enough to hold onto him.

"Let us explain, Jaemin. It was never our plan. We just... just..." Haechan hesitated.

Jaemin tried to shake him off but then Mark blocked his way.

"Hyung! I need time to think okay."

"Stop it! We said that to Jeno because we hated the idea of you and Lena together!" That's when Haechan released Jaemin.

Jaemin just stood there, looking at Mark with unbelievable eyes.

"Hyung.... how dare... what... why... how could you..." Jaemin had tears in his eyes, almost falling.

"I'm sorry, Jaemin but look at us. We're falling apart because of her. Don't you remember? You and Jeno fought. You almost drowned, both of you! And you know why? Because of her!" Mark stated.

"Hyung, please stop." Jeno suddenly stood up and held him by his shoulder.

Jaemin sighed and went out of the cafe, flaming in anger.

Jeno scratched his head out of frustration and followed Jaemin.

"Jaemin. Jaemin!" Jeno caught up with Jaemin and stopped in front of him.

"Get lost."

"Jaemin... wait up." He stopped Jaemin.

"What? What can you explain to me? You forgot everything right? The doctor said clearly." Jaemin said whilst holding his anger in.

"I... I can explain." Jeno looked down.

"What?! What can you explain, huh, Jeno?!" Jaemin suddenly exploded.

"I... remember... e-everything. And it's not their fault. It's mine. I like her. And... It's true that she's destroying you. I just told you that because..."

"Because what?"

"Because I want you to think twice about her. I did... before. You should too."

"Why? What's wrong with her? She's my best friend, Jeno. My best friend!"

"She changed." Jeno said

"And so? Time could change you too." Jaemin sarcastically said.

"I'm telling you! She changed. Listen to me." Jeno shook him by the shoulders. Jaemin just shook him off and ran away.

"Why did you have to have amnesia? Now, everything's mixed up." Jaemin whispered to himself

What is he talking about? You got the wrong part of the story.

He really forgot, didn't he?

A/N: Feel free to ask in the comments :)