21

"Where's Jeno? Have you seen him today?" Lena asked Jaemin. He just shrugged.

"He didn't attend any of his classes?" Lena shook her head.

"I asked Renjun earlier but he didn't say anything. He just left." Lena and Renjun are at the same class. That's weird.

"But wait... isn't everybody a bit weird these days?" Jaemin scratched his head.

"What do you mean?" Lena is clueless.

"Renjun and Chenle have been ignoring us. Mark amd Haechan hyung, on the other hand, don't answer either of our calls. And when we try to talk to them, they will end it quickly."

"Yeah, that is weird." Lena agreed.

"What are we gonna do now?" Lena asked Jaemin.

"We need to find out why they are doing this..." Jaemin stated.

They walked together to Lena's home to spend some time and actually plan something.

"Isn't this a bit bad though?" Lena immediately asked.

"I think so too but... this is the only way to find out." Jaemin sighed.

Lena just nodded and agreed with what Jaemin is doing.

"Hey hyung!" They heard Chenle say.

They are now outside in a park and Jaemin invited the guys to plan a surprise...

For Lena, of course. Hence, she's not here.

"So... what are we planning again?" Mark asked Jaemin. They all chuckled.

But Jaemin was listening to everything.

"Let's have some snacks first. My treat!" Everybody cheered.

They went into their favorite snack shop and bought some.

"What should we do, Jaemin? Lena is like our sister." Haechan emphasized the 'sister' part.

"I know..." Jaemin puts down his cup first and looked at them seriously.

"Why don't you tell me the truth?" Jaemin stared at them.

Mark choked on his drink, while the others stopped chewing their food.

Why would they?

And what is really happening?

A/N : explanation chap will be coming XD