10

It's been a week since Lena and Jaemin talked to each other. And Lena has been spending time with Jeno and Chenle, specifically Chenle.

While Jaemin... Well, he just wouldn't mind at all.

Lena noticed that Jaemin was nowhere to be found. So did Chenle and Jeno, so they asked their homeroom teacher.

"Sir, have you seen Jaemin around?" Jeno asked him.

"We brought Jaemin to the hospital. He fell off the stairs and hit his head at the railing. Sera is with him right now." They got shocked.

"T-Thank you sir." Jeno and Chenle looked back and saw no one.

Jeno panicked and immediately called Lena.

[Ya! Lena you can't just do that. Where are you?]

"Going there." She hung up the phone as soon as the bus arrived.

She arrived at the hospital and asked the receptionist what room number Jaemin is.

Wait, is Sera there, she thought.

She arrived at Room 289 and stood there like a guard. She was scared and worried at the same time, giving her too much stress and anxiety.

Is Jaemin okay? Did he survive? Is he able to get over this?

Those questions filled her head.

She breathed in and out and grabbed the door knob to open it.

She pushed open and went inside.

She looked at the bed and saw no one there. Is she even in the right room?

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrap around her as the person placed his chin on her head.

"Jaemin?" She said.

"I'm fine. I'm fine now that you're here."