<Singing competiton>

~One week later~

Yeonghwa's POV~

I was just waiting for Jungkook to come to the school but he still wasn't here even if we both agreed to come 10 minutes early.

Oh, oh, oh, oh~ My love is on fir~

My phone rang. I looked at the caller it was Jungkook, yes, we gave each other our numbers

"If your not going to come, why didn't you tell me other wise? I wouldn't have woken up 6:15 in the morning" I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Hey! I'm right behind you!" I heard someone scream behind me and on the phone. I hang up and turned around.

"Is that 10 minutes early to you? It's almost 8 o'clock!"I shouted "do you know how long I was waiting for you?"

"Blah, blah, blah! Let's go already so we can get this over with"he said and then bumped into me purposely. "Idiot" I muttered and followed him.

"Why are you following me?"He asked not even turning around to look at me.

"Didn't we decide you'll be giving me a ride? If you don't want to you can go and leave me and be disqualified then the school will get angry at me and all I need to say is you didn't give me a ride over there beside it's not like they all don't know your giving me a ride" I said with smirk. He rolled his eyes then we continued to walk to the car.

●︿●

I looked at the car it looked expensive but trust me I have one 2X more the money you need to spend.

"Are you jealous?" He looked at me with a smirk

"Are you jealous?" He looked at me with a smirk. I just wanted to show him my 2 Ferrari F60 America, 4 Ferrari LaFerrari, 1 Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita and some more expensive cars. I got more then 10.

"Nope, not at all" I said confidently and opened the door for myself.

Jungkook's POV~
I was impressed by her answer, she wasn't like other people, like my friends, that rode my car. They would always say 'Wow! Nice car!', 'how much is that?', 'I'm so jealous! That car looks so good!' And so on.

When she opened the door for herself I felt something wrong, like I should have opened it for her. I shrugged it off and opened the driver seat and got in and started the car. I can drive when ever I want cause my dad is as powerful as the president so he could set me free from prison if my crime wasn't the big of a problem to the community.

●︿●

Yeonghwa's POV~
I would take slight glances at Jungkook. I kept on faceplaming and slapping myself making him giggle. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Choose only one Yeonghwa, only one" I mumbled.

"Who's Yeonghwa?" Jungkook asked making me jump. "N-no one! Just...a...none of business!!" I shouted covering my face. I don't know why but I was blushing. I would normal pull out my gun and put it right now the person's face and threaten them, but now I was different.

"Your right, it is none of my business" he said and then changed his focus from me to the road. I sighed and closed my eyes. "If you go to sleep I'm not waking you up" I glared at him and was about to hit is head when he suddenly stopped making me fall. He burst out laughing, I rolled my eyes and sat back up.

"You should have seen your face when you fell" he said laughing even more. "Are we close?" I asked and he nodded. "Just around this corner and we're there" I didn't answered just pretend I didn't hear him. He shrugged it off and continued driving.

"What is this place that we're going to anyways?" I asked. "Seoul capital concert arena" he said in response. I nodded and the awkward silence atmosphere came back

"Can you play some music? I don't care what it is just play anything" he then turned on the radio that played. 고맙다(Thanks) by seventeen that made the atmosphere a little bit better

~At Seoul capital concert Arena~

"I didn't know this place would be this big" I said and looked at it in awe.

"I've been here for like 4 times" Jungkook then started to brag how his experience here was 'sooooo good'.

"And I there was like this-" I then covered his mouth to cut him off "shut up and let's go in the competition starts in an hour so we should get going" I said and placed both of my hands in my pocket and walked in.

~inside Seoul capital concert Arena~

Jungkook's POV~
We both walked in backstagead and saw alot of people. Mostly the girls were with boys and boys were with boys. "For a second there I thought you two were a couple" someone said making both of us turn around. My eyes filled with delight as I saw my childhood friend Jeonghan and another guy.

"Who is that guy?" I asked looking at him. He smiled and waved "My name is Lee Chan but you can call me Dino"he introduced himself and bowed.

"Who is that beautiful girl you are with?" Jeonghan said looking at Geum sitting on a seat not far from us.

"That's Geum" I said and they started to laugh. "Geum as in the color geum?" (Geum - Gold in Korean) Jeomghan said laughing right after.

"Yeah, no one knows her real name except for one person but I guess she doesn't want him to say anything about her name" I said and looked at her.

"Why did she choose the color geum for her name anyways?" Dino asked making me look back at them."I don't know" I answered.

"Competitors! Come here and list your names" a woman shouted. Jeonghan and Dino said goodbye and left. I walked up to Geum but she was on the phone.

"I can't do it right now, tell Taehyung to do it instead Mr. Kim" she said and ended at call. She didn't seem to notice me so I patted her shoulder.

"Come let's go!" I said trying not to stutter from what I just heard. She nodded and stud up and see started to walk to the table where we're supposed to list our names.

As I was walking there I couldn't stop thinking about one thing

Is she the one that brought Taehyung back?

●︿●

I actually didn't think I would finish this today 😂😂. Well here it is hope it isn't boring and hope that you are liking it so far!!

Saranghae~❤❤❤