<Back to the mafia life but better>

Skip to Sunday morning~
(Pun intended)

Yeonghwa's POV~

Me, Jungkook and Nacy were packing our things. It was the last day of our camping. And I can tell you this, I'm sooooo excited to take over Ilho's position. I mean like, you've just got the authority to kill anyone you would like. Maybe he just wants to be a normal person.

Me and Nancy unnie were talking before we heard a loud sound like a person is playing the drums and blasting it out of a huge speaker. The both of us peeked out of the window and saw HUGE speakers, but there wasn't anyone playing the drums and blasting it out of it."We should probably go" Nancy pouting slightly.

"It's a surprised that he wants us to go this early. It's only 8:55 for God sake!" Nancy unnie chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Let's just go now. Maybe your headmaster has something to say" "Point taken" and so we walked outside, and of course Jungkook was nowhere to be found.

●︿●

We got to the place with the big speakers and guess what! Our headmaster wearing headphones and smirking at all of us while the students covered their ears because of how loud it is. Even unnie was like dying out of the loudness. I don't know why I'm not affected, maybe because the constant sound of loud guns next to me made my ears immune to loud noises.

"It seems like Geum is the only one not getting pain" I looked at the headmaster who had a proud smile. He turned off the noise. Immediately the whole crowd sighed in relief.

"Geum-ssi!" I turned to the headmaster again "Why don't you come here?" I was hesitant but decided to follow his orders anyways. I got up there and just stud there while the headmaster was talking about something. I don't know. I'm not  listening.

"Now, Geum-ah" I jumped and nodded without knowing what happened "How can you bare that noise?". I just shrugged and said "My ears can just handle it. You see…" I quivered as I tried to make the BEST excuse. "I…" There was silent. You know what made it more worse? There was a microphone right on my face as I was gonna speak. "I…won't tell my secret!!" I said with a smirk and sighing so hard in side. While everyone was disapointed. They were rolling their eyes and glaring at me. I my mind I was like: You bitches don't know how I feel when you make fun of me.

"Come on, Geum-ah~! Don't be like that" then suddenly the headmaster came close to my ear "I'll give you 50+ points on your grades. I need this because of how loud the trouble makes can be" I almost gagged on what he said. I just shook my head. "Okey, then…I won't force you" I smirked raised my eyebrow.

He told me to walk away so I did. I walked away to my cabin cause I don't want to hear his speeches.

●︿●

I was just in my room fixing stuff to what it was before. "Yeonghwa?" The door opened. I turned around and saw Namhyun and Nancy. "Can we talk?" I was confused but I just nodded.

We all seated on my bed. I could feel my heart beat. "Soo…I heard that you have told, Nancy noona. We've been talking about you and how we could help you. I decided to join your mafia group. And Nancy" I sighed in relief. I smiled and nodded "I would love to have-" I got cut off by the sound of the door creaking. We all looked at the door to see Jungkook. I immediately stud up and ran after him without having that staring contest before you run after the bad guy that would have probably escaped.

●︿●

Jungkook's POV~

I was out of breath. I wasn't that far from the camp site. Just enough to make me feel safe. I sat down on the grass rethinking about what I heard. "Join your mafia group…she is a mafia…the daughter of Mr. Kwon is a mafia…".

I stud up, but then got hit in the head making me faint immediately.

Yeonghwa's POV~

"You know to much Jungkook. I won't let that slide" I said and threw the wood I just used to hit him with.

"You know what's weird? I feel bad for hitting you. I didn't feel that when I hit your friend Taehyung. Eh, guess I just want to put you in a room and lock you in it until you promise to never tell" I just shrugged it and walked on. Making Namhyun carry him.

●︿
Short? Yeah.

At least there's an update? Yeah.

Did I get my songs back? No, not yet.

Do I think you guys care? No, not really

Do I love you guys? 152,503,397%!!

Yes, that's the furthest the moon can be from the sun.

Cause even how far you guys can be you will always shine for me

That was so bad😂