<Get out!>

Yeonghwa's POV~

"Give me a good reason why you come here at night at 7 pm not at 12:00am like the psycho you are" I glared at Jeonghyung who was standing in the living room

"Cause I'm not a psycho" I rolled my eyes at his response and started to walk away.

I grabbed my hand and turned me around. "Can you-" "shut up and go back! I have no time for your reasons and any of your shit in general" I made him lose his grin and glared at him.

"Geum, Jungkook there's a-" I heard Nancy's voice and the door opening widely and hitting the wall. "Geum get away from him!" She shouted and ran up to me.

She covered me and said "Jeonghyung don't you dare hurt her"Jeonghyung smirked and nodded "I'll go now. Bye sweetie" he sent a flying kiss to me and started to head to the door.

After he slammed the door Nancy automatically looked at me "do you know Jeonghyung?" She asked.

I shook my head in response.

Nancy's POV~
"Aish! What a stalker! I bet he's just doing that 'cause he wants me to be jealous." I thought to myself.

"I have to go up stairs now unnie. I have to give this to Jungkook and check on him before he could break something" I was about to reply when a loud bang: like a window being shattered that came from up stairs.

"Fuck" She mumbled. She bit her bottom lip and started to head for the stairs. I followed along.

●︿●

We got to his room and saw that he has broken a window. "What did you do?" I asked in shock.

"I-I just w-wanted t-to see what c-could t-this do" he said and raised a baseball bat

"Just where in the bloody moon did you get that from?" geum asked him with a shocked voice too. "I-It w-was t-there in t-the c-corner of t-the r-room"

"Maybe you should go to sleep, Unnie. you can go back now. I will take care of things from here" Geum said. I nodded and left the two alone.

●︿●

I got out the cabin and saw Jeonghyung outside "Jeonghyung!!" I called out of him. He turned to me and smirked.

"Hello Nancy. It's been 2years now. How you been with Inoh?" I just wanted to cry and hug him. I still love him but hate him. At first he was a sweet and kind classmate, now his a Mafia leader. I couldn't be more disappointed

"Let me tell you something that you should have known before you dumped me" He crossed his arms with the widest smirk I've seen on his face "Inho is my cousin. In fact, the reason why he kissed me is because I was his cousin!"

"Pfft! I wanted to break up with you even if you told me that!" He shouted. I could feel a tear drop down my face.

The cold night air with the atmosphere was just unbearable. It was anger with a tint of sadness. "Get out Jeonghyung! Get out! Or I'll call the police".

He sent mischievous grin and said "The police can't do anything girly! If you want me to get out I will. I don't have any reason to come here except to visit Yeonghwa" he turned around and walked to his car that was parked in front of the cabin.

I wiped off the tear on my face and clenched my hands into fist "Who is Yeonghwa? Geum?" I thought to myself.

I kicked the door opened and ran straight to Yeonghwa's room. I opened  the door and she was sitting on her bed reading a book. "Oh! Nancy unnie what are-" I cut her off by running up to her and pulling her closer to me looking right in her eyes.

"Be honest. Is your name Yeonghwa"

●︿●

Short chapter but has a cliffhanger! It isn't that kind of cliffhanger that you can scream while thinking of what would happen next but it's there