<she needs to know, Taehyung>

Yeonghwa's POV~

"Namhyun, call your guards. I want extra protection for me, Jungkook, you and Nancy. Protect Taehyung at all cost as well, I know his father has something to do with my family" I told them as we had our meeting.

"Will we capture him?" Namhyun questioned, I nodded.

"And how will we do that? Since we still have school it will be almost impossible to capture him. Saying that he also might have protect around your school campus" I turned my head to Ilho and said "Almost. We must do everything we can do. But first, I want you, Ilho, to ask Mr. Kim about my family. I want to know every single detail he can give" Ilho nodded and left the room.

"While he's taking Mr. Kim's eyes off Taehyung. We have a bigger chance of taking him" I smirked as I crossed my arms.

"How about his friends?" Nacy question. I stud up from my chair and went to the side table I had behind me. I took a red folder and threw it on to the meeting table. The both of them looked at it confused and stared at me. "In that folder is the information of each bts member. Secrets, likes, dislikes, etcetera everything is in that red folder"

I leaned on the wall and stared back at them "are you gonna look at me or open the folder" the two looked back at the red folder.

Nancy took it and began to read. "There so much info about one person" she fliped through the pages and looked at me in shock "how did you obtain this?".

I smirked and sat back down on my seat. "It was easy enough to get in their computers with no troubles. Some information was taken from their social media accounts and phones" Nancy and Namhyun nodded.

"You can go now. Tomorrow we have class. Tomorrow is our time to take him into the real word of a mafia" the three of us smirked. The two of them then left leaving me alone in the meeting room.

I opened the red folder and looked at a picture of Jungkook when he was still a child. Oh, how pathetic am I to think this kid is cute

"I'll only say this once, only once, I think you're cute even when you're older already" I could feel like I want to barf after I said that, but for some reason…I feel like it was right

●︿●

I went down to the cellar and opened the door. Jungkook was sleeping. I could tell he was uncomfortable. Do you know the feeling of having sympathy for someone but then you want them to suffer? Yeah, that's what I feel right now.

"Wake up!!!" I screamed. He jumped wake and immediately looked at me in shock. "Wa-what do you need?" Jungkook's voice cracked.

"Tell me more about your life. About your dad. His…Enemy" He confusedly looked at me and shrugged. "Your father was against your dad. Two more people helped with whatever they did".