<Is she really dangerous?>

Jungkook's POV~

Namjoon was crying in his room of hours and not coming out.

"Joonie~ please come out" Jin begged knocking on the door a couple times. Namjoon just answered with deep and loud sobs. I couldn't imagine myself in his situation… I can't imagine a life without my father. My beautiful, kind and caring mother already passed away…I can't let the same thing to happen to my father.

"Joonie, please come out? If you don't I'm breaking this door down!!" Jin shouted knocking on the door a bit more louder.

"Don't you have a spare key? I have a spare key for Jimin's room, so don't you have a key for your 'Joonie'" Yoongi said, making Jin roll his eyes and continue banging on the door.

"Let me try" I said and pushed Jin to the side. I knocked on the door loudly and shouted "NAMJOON IF YOU DON'T COME OUT WE WILL KILL JIN!!".

The door opened widely to a Namjoon with red swollen eyes because of hours of crying. Jin pushed me away and hugged Namjoon.

"Don't lock yourself like that again!!" Jin shouted hugging him tightly.

"Who did it hyung?" Hoseok questioned. Jin broke their hug but still was every near his boyfriend.

"It was a girl, she had long black hair, and had a white mask covering her face and a black hat"Namjoon described the girl.

"If I'm not wrong the girl that gave me back to my father had long black hair, a white mask and a black hat" Taehyung said crossing his arms.

"So, is this chick a assassin?" Yoongi asked as Jimin back hugged him, putting his head on his shoulder

"Possible, but assassins tend to hide, unlike her that just walked in my fathers office then shot the cameras that were around the room" Namjoon explained.

"Guys! Let's not problem about this girl, let's go out and eat or something!" Hoseok shouted.

"Your hungry aren't you?" I asked and he nodded. "Isn't Namjoon hugry too? I mean, like he didn't eat dinner" Hoseok said with a smirk.

"I am kinda hungry" Namjoon said, his tummy growling after.

"I'll make the food" Jin said walked downstairs, followed by Namjoon right after, then Yoongi and Jimin.

Now it was only me, Taehyung and Hoseok. "Do you guys think I'm right?" Hoseok asked.

"Let's not make any assumptions about her right now. Let's get as much evidence as we can before we can say she did all this" Taehyung said. We nodded and followed the others downstairs to the kitchen.

●︿●

As the guys were doing their own things, like read a book, play games, and joke around. I was sitting there thinking to myself. "Is she that dangerous? She's the sweet heart of the school…she's like the normal average girl…but is she really?"

●︿●

Yeonghwa's POV~

Yeonghwa😻:
Wut do u mean you'll change schools?

Jihoon:
I have 2, my dad has a job more far away from the school so I have to change schools so if my dad will pick me up he wouldn't have any problem

Yeonghwa😻:
Fine, do wut u want as long as u won't tell no one

Jihoon:
I won't I promise 😇😘