<never be his girlfriend>

~2 weeks later~
~Saturday~

Yeonghwa's POV~
I've been brain storming my plan for 2 weeks now. Jihoon has already went to another school in Seoul, while Jeonghyung his over here always going to my house! And saying stuff like "she's my girlfriend don't get all sassy with her bitch" to other people that judge me! Like, motherfucker! I know how to kill these bitches with my come backs!

"Ugh! I give up! Let faith decide my faith!" I said and started throwing pages and pages of work I did.

"This plan won't work on my own..." I mumbled, then a knock on the door came.

I opened it not expecting anyone else than…

Jeonghyung!!

"What do you want now?" I said annoyed as hell by his EVERY appearance.

"I want date" he said in a serious voice. I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

You may think I'm not going but I am. The only reason I go to these 'dates' is because I don't want the school to close. Better of saying, the students don't die

I know what your thinking 'if you like killing people, then why don't you kill the students? Don't they bully you?'. First of all, I'm not being bullied anymore, since I kinda beat up Yoongi at lunch time.

●︿●

I finished preparing and this is what I wore:

I walked down stairs and saw Jeonghyung waiting for me

I walked down stairs and saw Jeonghyung waiting for me. He smiled at me, I just rolled my eyes and continued to walk to the door.

I was about to open the door when he stopped me "is it that hard to love me?  What does the others boys have that I don't?" He asked calmly.

"Normality" I mumbled. "What was that?".

"For good sake! Do you not see it? Their normal people with different personas!! While you have a psychotic, over protective, absurd personality! Look I don't want this, you just forcing me" I explained. He finally took his hand of mine and I walked out.

●︿●

I walked up to his car waiting for his slow ass to come her. He finally came up to me: sad and gloomy.

I opened the door for myself and sat in the backseat. He came in and started driving.

●︿●