<Look who's back>

Yeonghwa POV~

It was a normal day at school. It was lunch time and get this, everyone assumed that Jungkook and Taehyung went out for some 'business trip'. Namjoon was a convincing man I can tell you that. He even told the teachers who believed him also.

"Geum-ssi!!!" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and saw Jimin!! Me and him became friends during camping. Even if his boyfriend doesn't approve we keep it as our little secret.

"Jimin! Don't come to me!! Yoongi might get mad at you!! I don't want to be the cause of my friend losing his boyfriend" I slightly pouted. Yeah, I might be bitter but I don't want to be the cause of my friend breaking up with his lover.

"Oh, really? I think you'd be more than happy to break his heart" Jimin pouted also.

I rolled my eyes "I'm not that mean, Jimin. If you weren't my friend than sure, but you are and so no" Jimin giggled and sat beside me.

"Well, Yoongi oppa-"

"wait! Did you just litterally call Yoongi, Yoongi oppa?!" I said while taking a sip of my water

Jimin looked at me confusedly and nodded. I spat out my water and shouted "WHAT THE?!"

"Why? Is it wrong to call him 'oppa'?" I stared at him and shook my head. "I just read a hella lot of fanfics in my spear time. That includes well…"

(you know well what that means my fellow byuntaes😉😏😂)

(Yeah, Author-nim is a byuntae!! Look at what I'm reading in my 'stuff I read' you'll see I'm not lyin)

"What does that mean?" Jimin pouted.  I stared at him. But this time more shockenly. "And your boyfriend is well…nah, I'm not making you lose your innocence because of me"

He was about to speak up but before he could say anything I spoke "Oh! Look at the time!! I still have unfinished homework to do so I'll go now!! Annyeong,  Jimin-ah!!" I didn't wait for him to reply. I took my bag and dashed out of there real quick

(Dashi run run run~)

I was about to reach my classroom when I bumped into someone making me hit the floor "What the?! Watch where your going!!" I looked up on who it was and…well, well, well look who it is Mr. I'm from Australia but my parents are Korean, Lee Yongbok or Felix.

Me and him didn't become great friends —we weren't even friends in the first place— but I doesn't mean we hate each other. We just never talk to each other

"You watch where your going!! You bumped into me!! I shouldn't run ya know" I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way. He had so much girls over him it's ridicules.

"We're not even the same age!! Why are you in my classroom? I'm freaking older than you!!" I shouted as I sat on my seat, crossing my amrs and legs.

"My friend Woojin is your classmate. I just came here to see if he was in your classroom" I shrugged and nodded. "Get lost! He's not here anyways"

Felix rolled his eyes and left the room.

●︿●

I was just in my seat minding my own business when my phone vibrated. I pulled it out of my bag and checked who texted me. It was Nancy unnie.

Nancy:
Yeonghwa-ssi!!

Yeonghwa:
What is it Nancy unnie?

Nancy:
Jeonghyung…

Nancy:
He's finding you. I know his coming to your school…please…protected the innocent

Yeonghwa:
Pfft! Who said of protecting them? The only people I'll protect is Bts cause of the plan. But Jimin, Namhyun and me will be my focus

Nancy:
Do you have your weapons with you?

Yeonghwa:
Every single one

Nancy:
How can you fit a rifle in your bag?

Yeonghwa:
The ones I can fit in my bag, duh!!

Nancy:
Okay, be careful. When we get further more information I will call you. I'm class or not. You have my concer. Me and Iloh will be here patrolling while you focus in what's going on there

Yeonghwa:
Understood. Now go and have extra security on Jungkook and Taehyung. Also, make sure the room has no places that they can escape from. I will add one.

Nancy:
I will not question who it is just…be careful

Yeonghwa:
I will
Seen 12:47

"Well, well, well…looks who's back" I thought to myself.

I opens my bag that has one zipper full of books and note books while the other one with some one my weapons guns, throwing knifes, knifes and other small weapons.

Then I decided to tell Namhyun through text

Yeonghwa:
Be ready. Namhyun might come

Namhyun:
Ne, I will tell my guards to have be ready as well

Yeonghwa:
Very good. Now come here to the classroom. Lunch time's almost over

Namhyun:
Yes
Seen 12:53

I closed my eyes and smirked. "Don't think you can get away Namhyun. Taehyung already told me what you did"

●︿
I might not finish this in this week. I will just finish this, this may I guess…

ugh! I'm so busy with the random stuff I do!! I'm sorry that I make myself busy instead of updating…