<Trapped>

This will be a Jungkook Chapter. So expect a lot of Jungkook povs.

Also, Namjin and Yoonmin⚠

Jungkook's POV~

I woke up with a horrible head ache. Like the back of my head was hit with a brick. I opened my eyes to see that I was in someone's car tied up. I looked around and saw Geum driving, Nancy to my left and Namhyun to my right. "W-what a-am I d-doing here?!" I stuttered. "Oh! Hello, Jungkook. How's that head ache goin'?" Geum said with a smirk.

"Wha-" "don't talk. You're annoying" Namhyun said cutting me off. I just shut my mouth while questioning what is happening right now.

●︿●

"Ahh~, Home sweet home" Geum stopped the car in front of a beautiful modern mansion

"this is your house?!?!" I was in complete shock. I know our school is a school where most students are rich but damn…I didn't think her house would be this huge. "My Other house" she answered

"Namhyun, get our guest inside please. I will just park my" Geum smiled at me. As soon as she finished, I was hit in the head again.

●︿●

I woke up in a room. Well…more like a torture room. The room was black. No windows and furniture expect for the chair I'm in. The door opened and I saw Nancy. "What do you guys want?! I've never done anything to you!!" She rolled her eyes and walked up to me.

"Jungkook, I suggest you keep your mouth shut before Yeonghwa will decided to hit you again" I looked at her confusedly. Who's Yeonghwa?. Then, another person came in. It was Geum.

"I know your questioning why you're here. But I think you know damn well.  Don't act like you have amnesia" I started to think. I'm here because I heard something I wasn't supposed to hear right?.

"Ugh, why am I waiting for you to responsed? I know all you have to say is a question" then another lady came in. She looks like a maid to be honest.