<Suspicion>

Yeonghwa's POV~

As I got up I got a text from the asshole Jeonghyung. I groaned and opened the message

Bitchy 'boyfriend':
Where r u? Why aren't u home? Which house did you go to? Where did u go?

Bitchy "boyfriend':
I can see you're reading my text. Answer me!!

Yeonghwa(=^-ω-^=):
None of your business

Bitchy 'boyfriend':
Yes it is!! I'm your boyfriend

Yeonghwa(=^-ω-^=):
1: I'm the new leader of a mafia group
2: I hate you and I'm blocking you

Bitchy 'boyfriend':
Wait!!

Yeonghwa(=^-ω-^=):
Aniyo

Yeonghwa(=^-ω-^=) blocked Bitchy 'boyfriend'

"That's a sign of a bad day". I did some stretching and walked out of my room.

●︿●

I walked down the stairs and saw that breakfast has already been served. I sat down and started eating. "Miss. Kwon..." I turned around and saw the maid. "You don't have to call me Miss. Kwon. Call me Yeonghwa instead".

"Ne, you have a letter from a man called Jeonghyung" I sighed and rolled my eyes. I took the letter and opened it. "You can go now" she bowwed and walked away.

Mafia party

You are invited by Mun Jeonghyung do the Mafia party. Where Mafias around south Korea gather

Signed by: Jeonghyung

"Pfft! I'm not falling for that! I know for a fact that thing isn't till next month!! Don't try to trick me into your stupid games!" I crumbled it into a ball and threw it to the nearest trashcan. "Even if I was true. I'm not going".

"Yeonghwa-ssi, There's someone outside who wants to talk to you" at this time. I just want to be asleep so I don't have to hear Jeonghyung's stupid voice. "Just tell him that I'm busy" the maid nodded and left after a bow.

I finished my food and went to the shower.

Taehyung's POV~

"She is really busy? I need her help tho...". I sighed. I wanted her to help us because of her strength. Who knows what could happen to us. What happens if the people who abducted Jungkook were more than expected? What happens if we can't fight them cause they're too strong. "I'm sorry Mister, but you have to leave now. She might not let you out after" I sighed again and nodded.

●︿●

I walked to Jin's car and got in. "So, how did it go? Did she say yes?" Jin questions. "Aniyo, she's busy. I don't know why she's busy. But she's busy" Jin sighed and we drove off.

●︿●

Yeonghwa's POV~