<Partners again>

●︿●

~skip to Monday~

Yeonghwa's POV~
It's Monday now, which means, it's camping day! Which I'm not even excited for.

I was looking at my clothes that were already laid on my bed. I started to have second thoughts about the hole camping trip. I bit my bottom lip, looking at it.

"It isn't important...but I think it would give me time to be away from Jeonghyung for awhile" I sighed and took the outfit, and walked to the changing room in my room. I know, a room in your room, funny right?

●︿●

I finish preparing and this is what I wore:

It was a Billabong Shadow Stripe Duster Cardigan Sweater

(Don't question how I know)

I walked out my door, then walking down stairs to my living room. To my surprise, Jeonghyung wasn't on my coach or in my kitchen, eating or doing something while waiting for me.

I have no idea how he gets in my house, but it's safe to assume he probably has a key or pick locks my front door, thus, my front door is a bit broken ever since Jeonghyung started to come in my house unexpectedly.

We were going to be picked up but the school bus in the bus stop, and it isn't that far from my place so I can just walk my way there.

I finally get there and sat on the seat. It was a bit to early, but at least I won't be late.

"Why are you here?" A deep voice asked me. I turn to the person and saw Namjoon, the leader of the most popular group called bts.

"Do you not- oh, right you don't have time for these kind of things" he looked at me confusedly and sat beside me.

"May I ask you something?" He asked. I nodded "do you like one of us? I know it's weird, but I just wanted to know" he said, smiling showing off his dimples.

"Well...I don't have any feelings with any of your friends, but I am partners with Jungkook" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"I can give you some advice on how to make him stop teasing you" I widen my eyes, nodding immediately.

"First: You have to-" he got cut off by the sound of a bus coming. We both looked to the up coming bus, and Namjoon said goodbye and left.