<Date?!>

Yeonghwa's POV~
I was waiting for Namhyun to come out of the classroom where he was placed in detention. Yes, he made another mistake.

The teacher came out and looked at me confusedly. "Are you waiting for Namhyun?" She asked.

I nodded and she sighed. She walked back in, and came out after saying something to Namhyun. Then she walked away and Namhyun came bursting out of the door.

"You were in detention for 50 minutes!! What did you do?" I asked worriedly.

"Don't have to be worried pri- Yeonghwa. Let's go!" He said and took my hand gently dragging me away.

●︿●

He opened the door to the passenger seat of his car, signaling for me to get in. I smiled and got in.

He quickly got in the drivers seat and smiled at me. Then I noticed that he looked kinda nervous.

"Why do you look so nervous?" I asked looking at him in his beautiful black eyes.

"I'm not" he said with an assuring smile, then started driving.

Then it hit me…what if Jeonghyung knew about this? Won't he kill Namhyun?.

●︿●

Namhyun's POV~
I know I'm dead if Jeonghyung would kill me if he knows I'm with his crush. Don't get me wrong I like Yeonghwa too.

There's two reasons why I'm doing this: First, I was stalking Yeonghwa sometimes and I noticed she's getting stressed out about the things that are happening, second, she's my crush…since I got a chance to be with her I won't waste it.

●︿●

Yeonghwa's POV~
Namhyun stopped into of my favorite chocolate shop. I placed my face on to window in disbelief.

"How do you know my favorite chocolate shop?" I asked him not changing my gaze from the shops outside the car.

"Secret" he said, then I heard the door open. I look to my side and he already walked out.

He then came up to me and opened the door in front of me. He sent a soft smile to me, and I sent the smile back.

I walked out and was filled with awe as I saw the shope in front of me.

●︿●

Namhyun's POV~
It was like all my greats dreams came true, well…not all…I know I'll never take her hand, but if Jeonghyung isn't like a crazy over protective psycho, then I would confess today…

"What do you want Geum-ah?" I asked her. She was just looking at Chocolates, completely ignoring my existance.

"Geum-ah?" I said patting her shoulder. She jumped and turned around.

"O my holy-! What was that about?!" She shouted putting her hands on her chest, breathing heavily 'cause I surprised her.

I pinche her cheeks and said "what do you want?" I asked her again.

She sighed and took my hands down. "I want that!" She shouted pointing at a chocolate heart that was in a box.

"And who would you give that too?" I asked, back hagging her and placing my head on her shoulder.

"Myself, duh!" She shouted. I giggled and walked back a bit.

She tired to reach for the chocolates that were placed in a high shelf. She was like a little kid trying to get a toy that her parents placed on a high shelf so she couldn't play with it.

●︿●

Yeonghwa's POV~
I was trying my best to reach for the chocolates but it was too high! "Namhyun can you-" I got cut off my his body behind me, touching, he reached for the chocolates and he gave it to me.

I blushed and took it from him. I cover my red face by my hands and ran to the cashier.

I heard his slight giggles, and could feel that he followed me.

I lowered my hands to show my face and stud in line. I was standing in line when someone placed his hand around my waist.

I looked at him, and it was Namhyun. I blushed and pushed him away. He chuckled and line up beside me.

When it was my turn I walked up to the cashier. "Hello mam, how can I help you?" The cashier smiles at me.

"I would like to buy these chocolates, please!" I said and gave them to her.

"Is this for your boyfriend?" She said and looked at Namhyun that was giggling.

"H-he's not m-my boyfriend!" I stuttered feeling like I was gonna explode from blushing!.

"Okey" she said winking at me, and got back to her job. "Here" she said and gave the chocolates to me.

I took them and bowed. I rush out of that store, ignoring Namhyun calling my name.

I was walking to the car when he grabbed my wrist, turning me around looking at him. "I know I could never have you, but…hear me out right now…even if you think no one likes you before…I did…ever since you moved to this school, I…fell for you" he confessed.

I looked at him and was about to answer when a voice said "are you both on a date?". We looked at the direction of the person who said it, and it was…

Jeonghyung…

"Jeonghyung-ah don't get the wrong idea! Were just hanging out!!" I shouted making Namhyun let go of my hand.

"Really?" Jeonghyung said with a smirk.

"Namhyun, 'cause I am the Mafia groups leader…" he said crossing his arms. I heard a gulp from Namhyun. I know his scared of what could Jeonghyung do. Jeonghyung is the type to kill of all that stand in his way…making me more worried about Namhyun.

"I will have mercy on you" Namhyun sighed in relief. "Wait, I wasn't finished" Jeonghyung said smirking once again. Namhyun looked scared, really scared.

"You can't be around Yeonghwa unless I allow you, got it?" He said and Namhyun nodded. "Now go away, I will bring Yeonghwa back to her house" Jeonghyung shooed away Namhyun.

Namhyun frown and walked in his car. I looked at him one more time before following Jeonghyung.

As we were walking to his car I was glaring at him from behind.

"I'll escape from you, you psycho"

●︿●
Hello! Am I doing a good job? Hope so!

Btw, another reason why I can't update is because I've been practicing dances like: Starry night, spring day, save me, and daja vu.

Sorry, but I just can't help myself! I love dancing! And also I love you guys so I'll keep writing!!