<What happened>

Jungkook's POV~

After the show they we're deciding who was going to win so we had to wait backstage.

I was sitting with Jeonghan and Dino while Geum was had to go right after we performed. "Why did she leave anyways?" Dino asked.

"I don't know" I said and then my phone buzzed. "Who is it Jungkook-shi?" Jeonghan asked looking at my phone.

"It's Geum and she sent me a weird text" I said and handed Jeonghan my phone so Dino can read it.

"Leave now? Why would she send this?" Jeonghan said and handed my phone back. "Wait! Let me text her" I said and they nodded.

Geum:
Leave! Now!

Jungkook:
Wae?

Geum:
U don't want to know what would happen is you don't leave

Jungkook:
You sure this isn't a wrong number?

Geum is typing...

Geum:
Don't. Let. Him. In!

Jungkook:
Who?

Geum:
Namhyun!!!

Then the door opens widely to show mad Namhyun. "Where is she?!" He shouts as everyone of us was confused af.

"Who?" Dino asked, but his cold, angry gaze was on me. "Where is she, Jungkook?" I felt shivers down my spine as I noticed a gun in his hands.

"G-Geum?" I stuttered, He nodded. "S-she l-left because of s-something" I stuttered even more.

"Relax, I'm not going to shoot you with this gun. It's just here because of reasons" he said and left.

When the door closed every eye was on me. "W-who was that?!" Jeonghan's voice crack as he spoke.

"H-he was-" "Contestants, to the stage!" I got cut off by the host. I sighed and we got up and went to the stage

~On stage~

The host started to speak but all I could think was what happened today. First, Geum and then Namhyun? What's happening right now?.

"The third placers will be..." I got back to reality when I noticed their all saying who got third, second and first. "Park Jihyo and Son Chaeyoung!" The host shouted and we clapped for the two girls that took the mic and started to say something but I didn't listen.

"Second is..." another long pause before they say the name. "Jeon Jungkook and Kwon Geumhwa!" I got surprised, not because we got second it's because she actually showed her real name!!

I walked to the host and took them mic. "Uhh...unfortunately Geumhwa isn't here because of a urgent matter. But here I am to take our price back to our school! Thank you for making us second place! I didn't expect to be second among all these talented people behind me. Kabsahabnida!" I said and bowed and walked to the side where Jihyo and the other girl,(i don't remember her name), was