<not 1, but all of them>

B/N means Boy/name 'kay? Not brother/name

Warning: this chapter might make you question why you're broke and why you don't have enough money to buy the things you want

Back to story 😗
●︿●

Yeonghwa's POV~

The day ended. Miraculously Jeonghyung didn't come barging in with a machine-gun or something. It was 8pm saying that we just finished night class

(In south Korea they go to night class after the day. Students can do up to 10pm of night class)

Me and Namhyun was walking back to my other house which isn't that far from my main house where I used to live in. It was just a couple blocks away from our school.

"Stay alert Namhyun. See someone who's following, watching, or hiding kill him or her. No mercy will be given" I quietly say to Namhyun but not quite enough that he can't hear what I said. He nodded and we continued to walk in slince.

*thud*

We turn around taking out our guns immediately and pointing it at who or what was behind us. "Someone is behind us" I slightly muttered.

"Turn in 3,2…1!" We turned again and shot out guns. It hit a man that was wearing black. I walk up to him and saw that he had one of those earphone thingys in his ear. I took it and placed it in my ear

"Hello? B/N what happened?" It was Jeonghyung's voice. I smirked and answered him "Oh, hello Jeonghyung!"

"Yeonghwa? What did you do?!" He shouted making my ears hurt. He's voice is deep and strong.

"What do you think I did? Of course I killed whoever was that B/N guy is!!" I threw the wireless earphone to the ground harshly breaking it.

"Who was that Yeonghwa-ssi?" I turned to Namhyun and sighed "Jeonghyung, he's not gonna let me go that easily" Namhyun sighed as well and we started to walk away.

Of course I left the body there just because I want drama to start and police stressing out to figure out who did it. Yeah~ that's amusing to watch. Especially that Iloh was kind enough to put up some cameras in the station. I don't know how he did it but it's amazing.

●︿●

I got home and the both of us entered the estate. I allowed Namhyun to stay with me untill we have killed the three people who killed my parents. "Follow me down to the cellars Namhyun" Namhyun nodded and followed me.

We got there, Jungkook and Taehyung were already asleep. Nancy was just sitting in the corner playing on her phone. "Nancy-unnie" I called out for her. She looked at me and turned off her phone and placed it back in her pocket.

"There is no place they can get out from. The place is fully secured except for the vent. But we have already examined that and there is no way they can fit in that little space" I nodded and told the two to leave but stay outside.

"Jungkook, Taehyung!" I shouted making them wake up immediately. I might be short but let me tell you, my voice is as strong as Perrie Edwards. (Anybody here a little mixer?)

"W-What is it?!" They both shouted at the same time making giggle a bit.

"Can you kindly give me Jimin's address?" I said softly like it wasn't so suspicious. They yawned (it made me yawn too wtf?!😂) and looked at me tiredly. "Why do I always have to come in and their sleeping?" I thought to myself