<One week together>

Yeonghwa's POV~

"Hey, wake up" I heard a soft and calm voice try and wake me up.

I opened my eyes half way, but then opened them widely.

"I-I… d-didn't m-mean to-" I was cut off my his hand on top of my mouth.

"Just get up, so we can get out already" I nodded and stud up. Cheeks Scarlet Red and burning like fire. I run out if the bus: awkwardly.

"Students! Come here" the headmaster shouted. "You will be acquanted with our dearest college students from the school Korea University"

(Yep, that's a real school)

The students didn't think much of it, well…until the college students came. There was ALOT, I mean I alot! Of good looking guys that came up. Girls started to scream and boys rolling their eyes like a wheel in on car, that is driving along the highway.

"The students will just come to you, and help you!" The headmaster shouted and left.

Students spread, girl coming up to the most handsome students. "Excuse me" a voice said behind me. I turn around and saw a young beautiful girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Nancy McDonie" she introduced herself with a bow.

I bow back and smiled. "My name is Geum"

"Hello, Geum! May I ask? Where is your partner?" I looked around. I shrugged.

"Hey! Geum!" I heard a voice of a boy behind Nancy, and the boy was Jungkook.

"Who is this?" He asked pointing at Nancy.

"Oh, her? She's Nancy! She will be the one to help us in our camping trip" I explained. Nancy smiled and bowed.

●︿●

Jungkook's POV~
My heart was beating: fast! I couldn't stand one girl near me! Now I got two!! Ugh! Why?!

"Are you okey?" Geum asked me with a confused face.

I breath."Yeah, i'm fine" I smiled "I'm Neon Jungkook" I introduced myself. She nodded and smiled.

"Let's go now before the activities start" Nancy said and started to walk away.

"Good luck" Geum whispered in my ear. I glared at her and she just laughed. "You are such a bitch" I muttered and angrily followed them.

●︿●

Yeonghwa's POV~
"Here we are~" Nancy excitedly said.

"this place looks small" Jungkook sighed. I rolled my eyes. "A definition of a spoiled brat right here"I said inside my mind.

Nancy laughed "trust me, thid place is good" She said and winked.

We got to the door and she opened the door. I astonished by the marvelous decoration

"Isn't it pretty?!" Nancy shouted happily.

"How did this fit in that?" I questioned.